test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Oh Powers, Where Art Thou

ecrana#2080 ecrana Member Posts: 1,654 Arc User
Seriously guys. You reset powers, feats and boons again with no warning. I'm not rebuilding 2-3 loadouts across 8 characters at this point.

Can we not, for once, f things up around here?

@cwhitesidedev#9752

You came in here with a BIG PUSH about quality control......since you're arrival I have seen one error after another error.

How do you tell your customers you're making strides in fixing bugs when every patch comes with mistakes?

Lockbox errors, unannounced resets, mod glitches, game crashing bugs, etc etc

Faith in this team was at a low but, geezus christ, it has smashed through the floor at this point to reach lows I wouldn't have thought possible.

Comments

• milehighxr#1299 milehighxr Member Posts: 461 Arc User
    When was the last time you were on? They reset everyone that had 70 boon points when mod 17 dropped because 70 points was an error. I had to repsec the one toon that had 70 boon points and none of my other ones. I haven't been on since the 21st of march, so when I saw yer post I thought " great, another freaking respec :# " Logged in and nope, my main is just fine.

They let us know way in advance that they would be resetting our characters that had 70 boon points. Too bad they couldn't have just given everyone else the extra 3, it would've saved a lot of headaches...
  • bratleyraybratleyray Member Posts: 389 Arc User
    > @milehighxr#1299 said:
    > When was the last time you were on? They reset everyone that had 70 boon points when mod 17 dropped because 70 points was an error. I had to repsec the one toon that had 70 boon points and none of my other ones. I haven't been on since the 21st of march, so when I saw yer post I thought " great, another freaking respec :# " Logged in and nope, my main is just fine.
    >
    > They let us know way in advance that they would be resetting our characters that had 70 boon points. Too bad they couldn't have just given everyone else the extra 3, it would've saved a lot of headaches...

That's funny, because I still have toons with 70 points from mod 17. I also have toons that weren't reset with this update. But some that were. It's very inconsistent... some players hunters were reset, mine was not... some players barbs were reset, mine was not... but my fighter was. This is an error somewhere as there doesnt seem to be a reason why some were/weren't reset.

[The Legendary Outlaws] (Guildhall 20)

• milehighxr#1299 milehighxr Member Posts: 461 Arc User
    Apparently I'm gonna have to photo all my stats on all my toons at log out everytime I'm on. Or figure out how to screen shot on the xbox. I logged in today and did invocations on all my toons(5) and my rogue has been reset. He did NOT have 70 boon points, in fact he has not finished all the campaigns. It's a good thing I don't particularly care about him, as he is in a trash state anyhow even after his last forced respec(mod 16).

@devs please figure out what is going on, and why things are suddenly getting fubared on us. I really don't wanna take an hour or more to repsec my pally if it hits him again. I already had to do it when mod 17 dropped due to the 70 boon point bug, but at least I knew it was coming and could prepare.
  • ecrana#2080 ecrana Member Posts: 1,654 Arc User
    Like @bratleyray said, it affected some toons bit all. I am aware there was a forced respec at beginning of M18 and that one was not a surprise for me as I follow the PC thread as well.

This respec came out of the blue, only affects certain toons, is completely inconsistent and had no warning.

Pretty much par for the course around here.