test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Reward Structure

stonerwstonerw Member Posts: 23 Arc User
Hiya, anyone can point me to a post or webpage that details the reward structure for a season of PVP. I stopped playing 2 seasons ago because I finished on the first page on PC (top tier) and received no battle trophies. Arc Support said "there is nothing we can do" which is total BS. I said screw it, and stopped playing. Started playing again this season that just ended. Didn't do as well, but finished in the second tier. Once again, no battle trophies, not a single one. Anyone else have trouble getting pvp rewards? If not, something must be broken on my account.

Comments

• Options
    trgluestickztrgluestickz Member Posts: 1,144 Arc User
    edited March 2020
    I would double check by opening the PVP rewards store and checking if you are able to buy a pouch of battle trophys. They don't just automatically appear in your inventory.

If trophys still aren't there after checking that, then something probably is broken. I'll go ahead and foward this thread to ridi.

This isn't the first time I've heard of people not getting their trophys, but I figured the problem had been fixed since I haven't heard anyone mention it within recent seasons.

Here is the blogpost for the PVP season event: https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/neverwinter/news/detail/11245373
    --
    PVP Rogue,
    --[----- "Your friendly neighborhood spawn of Satan." -----]--
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    Main Character: Hurricane Marigolds (Rogue WK & Assassin)
    Ingame Handle: trgluestickz
    Discord Name: Hurricane🌀Marigolds#2563
    Guilds: She Looked LVL 18 & Essence of Aggression
    Alliances: Imperium & Order of the Silent Shroud
    Platform: PC
  • Options
    kalina311kalina311 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,082 Arc User
    edited March 2020
    stonerw said:

Hiya, anyone can point me to a post or webpage that details the reward structure for a season of PVP. I stopped playing 2 seasons ago because I finished on the first page on PC (top tier) and received no battle trophies. Arc Support said "there is nothing we can do" which is total BS. I said screw it, and stopped playing. Started playing again this season that just ended. Didn't do as well, but finished in the second tier. Once again, no battle trophies, not a single one. Anyone else have trouble getting pvp rewards? If not, something must be broken on my account.

you dont "Receive the battle trophies " automatically in the mail/claim agent or anything you have to perform an action to purchase/ acquire them in the pvp season reward store (top left of the selections if i recall)..i suspect that is also what happened to you last season as well ... too bad you did not ask the community/when you were having the problem last time ..

there was also an issue with last place people getting first place rewards and first place people getting no rewards..
    but you would know that if the tokens were not in the store at all
    there was also an issue on pc with the entire leader board getting wiped mid season and people getting extra granted rewards by cryptic for the mess up