test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

We all want mod 15 mechanics back...

2»

Comments

• djnasty93djnasty93 Member Posts: 168 Arc User
    They nerfed old mechanic because there was too many neofities/noobs that were unabled toi play even GWF Dps!

I beat people in mod 15 with my ranger witouth any legendary Mount! (crazy..)

The problem of this game its 'players' cause they doesnt have to destroy every class just because people were unable to copy paste a build and learn using a buffer class to give the dps some dmg..

also talking about old builds, WATCH GOOGLE AND TRY TO SEARCH A BUILD NOW, YOU WILL FIND ONLY MOD 15 BUILD.. SHAME...!

years of google indexing on top MMO sites and now you broke the old feat tree (to make easier things)ò but no one can find a build on google… ahaha…

About Bots/Lifesteal.. this is another mad thing cause a good bot will not be stopped by 'using a potion..'

About Avernus and Mobs dmg.. this is really crazy, mobs are one shotting at 85k defense 340k hp!! … Need to use scrolls in Avernus map.. this is crazy guys.. PAY TO PLAY its real

They are technically stealing to players where they can '''to lower astral diamonds ingame''' but astral diamonds its the only way to play, we play to make astral diamonds xD

they lower drops after dungeons releases, they bug one companion (xuna, 5% dmg one) so you buy it, every player of Nw have made a Cw (so hateful thing) cause people in this game play to be top dps ALWAYS (me too) and they will stop play one class if they are unable to play it 'hilarious'

You lower Astral Diamonds dropped by players so every player will be NOOB and the 30 players endgame need to carry all the time NOOB players and pay scrolls for them (one scroll onr sorbet == 10k every Death ''everything normal..'' ''you gifting us'')

90% of neverwinter bugs are reported by players cause they got no debug workers..

THEY tried to make a game after mod 15 but its a copy of the copy of another game.. they got the unique neverwinter with long strider shot (30%) movement, endgame players with nostop rotations of encounters!! and YOU want to ''GIVE AT WILL MORE DMG'' ooooh thats so funny smash a mono click (left one) at will to make ur best dmg, i will play age of empires if i want a point and click..

Old mod was cool, lifesteal was cool, i cant die waiting an heal!!! you mad making so ugly healers classes!!! count how many heals most of healers makes on you then count how many times ur HP drops to lowest value and you cant use a potion… this is why you made WORST JOB in this mod!

Scammers can scam in Neverwinter thats what you teac to us… if you scam you win! you got lowest prices on items…. poeple bought all scrolls just when INFERNAL CITADEL was released.. stone of life valued like x2 stone of life!!

you are tryn to do something good but everything you make will increase the enctropya/chaos of neverwinter

and yes i want old mod back.. if every buffer was a good buffer no problems in old buff systems.. but there are noobs that cant copy paste a build aah…

old mod i passed hours to perfectionate my Tricky buff build

now play hunter, play warden its so freaking STUPID to play.. easier than a gwf easier than a tr than a dc than a cw!!! from interesting to play build to ugly slow build (NO ONE LIKE HUNTER RANGER THIS MOD ahaha cause they cant skill and move causing less dmg xD)

Your problem its that there are NO PLAYERS in neverwinter, the % of noobs its high, so the % of endgamers its low

this game its DUNGEON AND DRAGONS saga ^^'
    but try to form a team for FBI, TONG theese are dungeons ^^' '''no one will enter, you will pass 15 minutes tryn to invite someone'''
    i usually make lomm witouth tank, tong in 3 peoples, fbi witouth tank all dpses... even healers become totally useless cause in INFERNAL CITADEL you will die one shot or a healer need to heal you in 1 second to save you ... in all other dungeons except where you inserted HEALER CHECK you can run witouth healer

so.. you can nerf, you can add campaigns people hate to do cause you gives no real rewards 'boons'? 'what are boons..'

you just need to know what makes this game unique instead to remove things cause there are bots ingame... now there arent players.. alert!
    Why you released tomm if there are peoples that barely uses potions and scrolls! ..
    I really like to have a head to head about what Devs things about what im tryn to let them understand..

cause this game its good but your addiction to tryn to monetize neverwinter its goin to ruin the game, there are so so many things that people would say to devs to try to let them think.
  • gabrieldourdengabrieldourden Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,212 Arc User
    I think the post by @rjc9000 is very well thought. As an HR player what I really miss is having different playstiles available. Before I could play Combat which was pretty much what Warden Melee is, but I also had a chance to play a fast stance-switching Trapper doing either heavy buffs or DPS via roots or a mix and match. Now variety is pretty much zero.

Maybe before there were a lot of useless feats but at least there was a playstile idea behind them, now I don't see it anymore
    Le-Shan: HR level 80 (main)
    Born of Black Wind: SW Level 80
  • xavior44xavior44 Member Posts: 153 Arc User
    No thanks games in a much better place now, its not going back and never will. I personally am very happy for this :D
  • robai#6206 robai Member Posts: 344 Arc User
    Since companions don't work after U16 there is less strategy left in this game. They are just stat bonus, boring.
  • greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,092 Arc User

Since companions don't work after U16 there is less strategy left in this game. They are just stat bonus, boring.

That's because the majority think augments are teh awezome! in play. Which isn't all that true. They're great for group content when you have other players to help, but an active is generally better for solo play.
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.

there was a playstile idea behind them, now I don't see it anymore

That is what they destroyed… HR was physical, movement to run and buff better, reload speed to charge Ap.. a buffer class with Chicken companion slotted! BIS to run and buff with long strider ahaha
    HR was spiderman, now its a OLD SLOW GUY..... even trapper build, even if its ranged too, its slower than warden because that build its not using MARAUDER RUSH … whatta shame…. and dont say us to use MARAUDER RUSH on trapper cause you just increased LONG STRIDER DMG (PUT BACK MOVEMENT BUFF ON LONG STRIDER!!) LET RETURN CHARACTERS TO BE FUNNY TO USE !
    @nitocris83 'please' ? D,=
    nooneatza said:

Throwing some shade here, if that's the case, why are you always underperforming compared to other rangers ? (at times with worse gear than you)

I know peoples that are Always underperforming, thats not my case =)

I play Hunter path in tomm many times just to see how much can i do less than Warden path.. its totally out of dmg, i tried it with wyvern set too but 5k power its really low buff compared to low dmg of Hunter
    nooneatza said:

combat right now is the best it's ever been, before m16, the only one that required knowledge and skill was the buffer, if he was good any "hurr durr me left click" could oneshot everything.

There are some CRITICAL ISSUES on Warden build.. hindering strike (the aoe) its making zero dmg sometime causing you to loose your aoe dmg, i feel useless (i got everything) in avernus campaign alone cause both 2 other skills BIS are single target, and single target hits are ''useless'' when you need to face 10 strong mobs

warden in the infernal citadel need to dodge many times cause its super easy steal aggro and get one shotted by mobs, if you shift you cant skill cause next skill will be ZERO dmg skill, issue in the issue… tr are invisible, dc are ranged, gwf got high range on melee..

warden ONLY melee its not cool cause in the other mod constricting arrow (plant growth bow stance) and long strider, makes your gameplay alot more dynamic, it was trapper/combat crossed style
    nooneatza said:

In comparsion, right now, people with the same gear (literally same gear, best in slot, 227k power dps) may still have a large discrepancy between them, because:
    - of course, it may be just crit rng (bad idea to cap crit at 50% and make dealing dmg rely on rng)

2 rangers making same rotations are near in dmg considering most of people in tomm just make this rotation : artifact, at will 5 times, encounter, 5 at will..etc so their damage its all dungeon same.. im actually doing : daily, 2 encounters, artifact, 5 at wills, encounter, 5 at wills, encounter, daily, 5 at wills.

the first issue on 50% crit chance its on classes like TR/GWF/DC when they use a daily, TR daily can crit or not and difference its alot on 5 milions daily… skills or not this is a real problem .. cw spam encounters, hr use buff daily (hr can use snipe too 4 milions my maximum snipe daily)

balance its not only dmg based, if HR need more movement to gain 5% dmg he can loose how many dark enchant he want, cause he knows he NEED movement.. and he can put more movement on his char, im using 2 sherpard devotions 2 gladiator guile and as trapper hunter path i feel very slow even with that 30% movement from Mount bonus

we need more creativity so we maybe can find our way instead to ask to increase (trapper) damage