test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

My Only Enemy is Time

greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,083 Arc User
Tier 1: Kill 10 and it kicks up to tier 2.

Tier 2: Kill 30 and it kicks up to tier 3.

Tier 3: Kill 60.

This is how it should be working. Only when you're at tier 3 and you kill 60, it fails and defaults to tier 2 rewards.
I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.

Comments

• bigman99#8273 bigman99 Member Posts: 510 Arc User
    I thought it just bugged me this morning. This exact same thing happened to me today as well.
  • minotaur2857minotaur2857 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,141 Arc User
    There is some delay in the game realising you've killed 60, I've got the counter to 68 and got T2 rewards, I've also got it to 78 before it acknowleged T3.
  • greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,083 Arc User
    The next time I ran Inf the counter hit 62 before tripping tier 3.
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
  • earlgreybeardearlgreybeard Member Posts: 407 Arc User
    we had this happen to few people yesterday as well
    Guild Leader Den of the Misfits
    Happened again to me today, 15 seconds left, 71 kills total. Waited for the clock to wind down, and again it did not reward tier 3. Now that the holidays are over, how about you actually take a look at the bugs being reported?
  • nunya#5309 nunya Member Posts: 933 Arc User
    I've never experienced that kind of delay. however, I have always had to kill 61 to get the tier 3 reward.
  • corsair#6764 corsair Member Posts: 25 Arc User
    March 2020 and this bug is still there. I just hit 60 kills with a tad over 30 seconds to go. Took me a few secs to find another 5-member mob. Killed them and still no credit for Tier 3 reward.

Really frustrating.
    Really frustrating is just being polite. The devs haven't even bothered to respond in almost a year and a half. That is just a great big middle finger to players who try to improve the game.