test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

New appearence packs

the1truehunterthe1truehunter Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 211 Arc User
There are two kinds of head cosmetics displayed in the new packs. When I bought the pack I got only one. I was interested in having them both since one is just a Jarl Gaze recolored eyes. Could you clarify if there was a mistake and there should be just one head appearence item or the other one is missing from the pack? Also I was expected for an account wide reclaimable item. You did a great job giving us something cool and I gladly paid for that but I have multiple characters and if I want to play them eventually I will have to pay a fortune just to have an appearence item. And I am sure there will be more so I plan to save up to get more in my account collection, not just on a single character.
Thank you!

Comments

• Options
    baronvonboombaronvonboom Member Posts: 536 Arc User
    edited March 2020
    I'll add here instead of starting a new thread:

Head transmute (horns & eyes) isnt visible when mounted
  • Options
    I forgot to mention that. I would like to have it also visible while mounted.
  • Options
    nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,498 Cryptic Developer
    Hey folks! An update was posted here.
  • Options
    Thank you!
  • Options
    fhtagnshagguaah#8444 fhtagnshagguaah Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited March 2020

I'll add here instead of starting a new thread:

Head transmute (horns & eyes) isnt visible when mounted

just like all added effects

Scarf of Embelishment,Morlanth's Shroud,Jarl's Gaze,Stone of Earth and Black Ice Treads and 100% of the capes

from what I understand the issue is mount dependent, if you have mounts like whirlwind,Disk,Boots and owlbear they showup.
  • Options
    I do have all the mentioned mounts but it doesn't display the model while I am mounted, only for Boots works. I would be nice if they can make these pieces working while mounted.
  • Options
    rafaeldarafaelda Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 666 Arc User

Hey folks! An update was posted here.

i did got red Eyes but i got it in 1 toon since was in claim reward agent i tought it would eb for all, if i knew that i would get it in my fighter not Barb...
  • Options
    rafaeldarafaelda Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 666 Arc User
    The Horns also wornoff when in any Throne not only mounts...

Is this for all or just Dragonborn like me ?