test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

YOU BROKE MY CLASS "fixing Mighty Vitality"

the1truehunterthe1truehunter Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 211 Arc User
I am sorry for using the caps lock but I have the right to be angry since you broke my class "fixing Mighty Vitality" class feature, leaving me without 80k HP. The class feature now give me only 2k HP instead of 80k (10% at my 800k HP). I have waited this fix for too long and now you guys broke it entirely. I spent over 100milions AD in this Sentinel and I am stabbed another time by your team. Aggro issues, no damage rezistence skills, broken class features (whole package). Thank you!

Comments

• muneshige#1549 muneshige Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Same for me I'm a barb tank main and you just destroyed it !!! I lost so much HP I can't even count ...And I don't even talk about the aggro problems on the Barb Tank... Really Thank You ... You just ruined my day and probably my week
  • domino#8354 domino Member, Cryptic Developer Posts: 36 Cryptic Developer

I am sorry for using the caps lock but I have the right to be angry since you broke my class "fixing Mighty Vitality" class feature, leaving me without 80k HP. The class feature now give me only 2k HP instead of 80k (10% at my 800k HP). I have waited this fix for too long and now you guys broke it entirely. I spent over 100milions AD in this Sentinel and I am stabbed another time by your team. Aggro issues, no damage rezistence skills, broken class features (whole package). Thank you!

Thanks for reporting this, we are looking into it.
  • omngwf15#2691 omngwf15 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Same here,Mighty Vitality still gives +10% HP,the problem is it is 10% of your base HP now,it doesn't count HP from items and buffs since the last patch
  • greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,092 Arc User

Same here,Mighty Vitality still gives +10% HP,the problem is it is 10% of your base HP now,it doesn't count HP from items and buffs since the last patch

Never was supposed to.
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
  • the1truehunterthe1truehunter Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 211 Arc User
    So they fixed the class making this class feature irrelevant? Why on earth I will use a feature that provides me 2k HP on my base HP? I play a tank I need survivability, and since I don't have any damage rezistence encounters or features, I will always go with as much HP as I can get from my powers. If they don't find a way to apply again the bonus to overall HP, not only I will delete the game and never come back, but I will make sure all my friends will find out how they treat people who pay their salary, because I spent thousends of dollars on this game hoping they will hire a competent person to do the right job on this game. I always suffer for those mistakes, bad decissions, lack of ideas how to improve a better game. They hired Chris Whiteside to give a hope to the community and this is just another lie. I still didn't get an answer for my reported problem regarding Legendary Metallic Dragonborn Class with has the same problem like Mighty Vitality now. Add 3% on base hp. What purpose does this forum have if I am writhing about real problems and no one has time or kind to answer? . I was stupid enough to pay 12m AD to unlock this class just for a shiny skin, when my real interest was in this 3% HP (added hopefully to my overall HP). And as you guys mentioned above, this class is broken, not being able to keep aggro properly in endgame content if you don't have a really top players in your group. And if you lose aggro, in 17 seconds many bad things could happen. FIX US, FIX THE METALIC RACE or buff them whatever, because as a players and customers we are not pleased with your products at this level. Thank you!
  • coolgor28#5062 coolgor28 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 79 Arc User
    It is a bugg so they need to fix .
    For barbarian is must have feat to tank.

And yes 10%even if it was base hp is not 2k
    So this is definitely not working as intended.
    Guild

The imaginary Friends

Main Kingslayer.jr(barb)
  • theoneandonlyhaltheoneandonlyhal Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited March 2020
    do you even bother to test stuff before it goes live? to those who think this is working going from 767500 to 770000 is not 10% no mater how you look at it!
  • xlirrilxlirril Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    Would like to understand if this is intentional- this was reported as an issue for PC, a developer has replied to say they are looking into it, and in the mean time it is released to consoles.

Regardless of whether it’s functioning “as intended” or not, it would be good to know one way or the other since those of us utilizing this feat were impacted by the change...
  • haden42eehaden42ee Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 62 Arc User
    Any updates for us, @kbertaccodev ? It's been 2 weeks - is it waiting in TODO queue, or did it get rejected/closed/forgotten?
  • statuenation#3194 statuenation Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    > @betepok#5883 said:
    > Someone is using it? Barb has bad aggro and u need to take 2 class features for punishing charge and another for threat but its not helping at all. U dont have place for class features mighty vitality. Give us normal aggro so we could use really useful class features. Mighty vitality is really cool class feature but with big aggro problem we cant use it . Long cooldown for punishing charge and come n get it. Awful generation of threat, useless jumping at will which is not even doing threat, broken tree of the class features, low damage resistance and the best one, akwurd style of blocking ( our shield.) GF has the best threat generation and aggro, damage resistance, OP has the best aggro skill Which has cooldown 1 sec because of divinity. And barbarian has bad aggro , long cooldown etc...

Mighty vitality is a class feature that is ignored until you are able to cap your offensive stats. After capping them, including combat advantage, aggro becomes easy and mighty vitality makes up for HP. Solo tanking tomm builds use capped offense stats and mighty vitality. I had just perfected my build right before they broke it on console.

> @betepok#5883 said:

> Someone is using it? Barb has bad aggro and u need to take 2 class features for punishing charge and another for threat but its not helping at all. U dont have place for class features mighty vitality. Give us normal aggro so we could use really useful class features. Mighty vitality is really cool class feature but with big aggro problem we cant use it . Long cooldown for punishing charge and come n get it. Awful generation of threat, useless jumping at will which is not even doing threat, broken tree of the class features, low damage resistance and the best one, akwurd style of blocking ( our shield.) GF has the best threat generation and aggro, damage resistance, OP has the best aggro skill Which has cooldown 1 sec because of divinity. And barbarian has bad aggro , long cooldown etc...

Mighty vitality is a class feature that is ignored until you are able to cap your offensive stats. After capping them, including combat advantage, aggro becomes easy and mighty vitality makes up for HP. Solo tanking tomm builds use capped offense stats and mighty vitality. I had just perfected my build right before they broke it on console.

Same here buddy. Just got War Tryceratops to up my hp even more and won 25k hp just to lose over 100k because of this mistake.

• nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,495 Cryptic Developer
    edited April 2020
    This should be resolved in a future patch.
  • betepok#5883 betepok Member Posts: 30 Arc User
    Finally u saw that barb tank has problems
  • geminisky59#9345 geminisky59 Member Posts: 79 Arc User
    Barbs have been screwed since day 1 of mod16..i feel we are the new Oliver Twist..more please?
    edited April 2020
    Even if it was changed to give 100% of our base hp with is 33k as my fellow mentioned above, it still wouldn't be effective in endgame at least. Take in cosideration the fact that we don t have any tanks encounter or features that will buff our damage rezistence. If i get hit by Halaster with 1m+ this 33k won't save me. We will see how our Sentinels perform in the new trial however 10% from base with is 3.3k(not even 3k, more like 2k increase) at the current state is a joke. Also recovering aggro if we lose it, it will result in party death because our hard taunts have longest cooldowns and one of them doesn't have magnitude damage atached to it. Maybe you will take these things in cosideration for future build and for now just give us the feat functionality back as it was until you find a solution to improve Sentinel in mod 19 along with other classes or paths. @noworries#8859 Thank you!
    Post edited by the1truehunter on
  • ninefingers222ninefingers222 Member Posts: 141 Arc User
    edited April 2020
    Going to hijack this thread briefly just to say barb needs more than just a little work to be brought on par with other classes, if you think tank barbs have it bad, PvP barbs are the weakest dps class by a long shot, (SW's aside, but at least they have a healer spec to turn to) .
    Essence of Aggression, OG PvP GWF
  • statuenation#3194 statuenation Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    > @ninefingers222 said:
    > Going to hijack this thread briefly just to say barb needs more than just a little work to be brought on par with other classes, if you think tank barbs have it bad, PvP barbs are the weakest dps class by a long shot, (SW's aside, but at least they have a healer spec to turn to) .

Please dont turn the conversation away from Sentinels. This is important for barb tanks, hopefully the devs will reconsider and at the very least put Mighty Vitality back where it was until mod 19 drops.
  • daddyroush#1774 daddyroush Member Posts: 7 Arc User

Mighty Vitality was adjusted to look at base hitpoints similar to how a lot of other powers work.

The Barbarian tank will be getting some adjustments in M19 that will be on preview when we get to that stage for players to give feedback on. Mighty Vitality doesn't have additional changes going into it, and while it will be unlikely to grant as many HPs as it did in the past, there is potential to look at increasing the value of the buff or even changing its functionality.

@nitocris83 let me, along with other Barbarians, get this straight and see if we understand this correctly.... You broke Mighty Vitality over a month ago. You fix a issue with Punishing Charge in Character Creation that no one cares about, and you, @nitocris83 tell us that it should be fixed in a future update, while @noworries#8859 is hinting at the issue not being 'potentially' resolved before the release of MOD 19.

Am I understanding this to be correct? You say 'future updates', your developer insinuates MOD 19 at the earliest?

So, basically, those of us on console are screwed until the end of the year, at best? If it is even resolved in the early stage of MOD 19.

Foust broke the Barbarian in MOD 16 on purpose, and as opposed to giving back some of what was taken from us, all that is happening is to continue to further destroy the class and make it useless.

Just tell us that you are weeding out the character so that we can prepare for it instead of leading us on. Personally, I have another DPS Class that I've been building forever. I won't mention which one, because you'll break it next!
  • greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,092 Arc User
    Holy Wall-of-Text, Batman!

Punctuation is your friend. And everyone else that might want to make sense of what you wrote.
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
    THey
    waxy#1523 said:

This issue with the Barbarian class feature mighty vitality has been broken long enough you guys will fix something quick as heck if you're losing money but yet something like this sits on the Shelf broken forever this is getting ridiculous I know I have been posting on this every day for over 4 months just finally got a response and I think it was because I post it on another comment about you guys not checking and answering back the people this is ridiculous fix the class feature please I understand you're only worried about making money but how long until people have had enough and quit putting money into the game because you ain't fixing the problems then will you react it's simple it is broken the class feature Mighty vitality on both tank and DPS side on the Barbarian is not working it only gives you four thousand Max hit points and it doesn't take away your power so more than likely it's because it's not taking away your power why it's not working please fix this it has been long enough it is only worked like the first week when you guys did the changes in people have been posting on it ever since this is ridiculous you guys answer future patch notes future patch notes future patch notes shouldn't be no more than 2 months with his many patches if you keep putting on this game and as many mods have been released this is about ready to be the third mod released not counting your ABCs and see mods this is been broken since mod 16 this is ridiculous so please fix this it's been long enough

They actually fixed it in mod 19 build. We ll have to endure just few more weeks.