test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Scheduled Maintenance [3/24]

nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,495 Cryptic Developer
Neverwinter on PC will undergo scheduled maintenance tomorrow, March 24, from 7am to 9am PT. Patch Notes discussion thread is available here.

Comments

• crusthelvetecrusthelvete Member Posts: 118 Arc User
    It just got extended with 1h now?
  • rockstarrocksrockstarrocks Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2020
    timezone clock on the website would be nice,
  • plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,183 Arc User
    edited March 2020

timezone clock on the website would be nice,

The first post told you the time zone.
    For your own clock, set your time zone in your profile.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • rockstarrocksrockstarrocks Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    55min more update time. had to google the time zone no clue where to find it. only show me timezones in the posts
  • deathplanterdeathplanter Member Posts: 2 New User
    Server is still down :anguished:
  • salare#6001 salare Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    bored
  • deathplanterdeathplanter Member Posts: 2 New User
    > @"salare#6001" said:
    > bored

Its up again
  • mmurlan#1761 mmurlan Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    https://www.timeanddate.com/time/zones/
  • roadkill#6177 roadkill Member Posts: 534 Arc User
    Thanks for addressing Green Slime's Acid Aura, but did it need to be nerfed in the process? :( The radius of the aura has been drastically reduced and it's hard to consider it an "aura" effect anymore if targets must be touching the companion to proc the effect. The name could now more appropriately be "Acid Burn" or "Acid Touch" or "Acid Ooze", though of course I'd prefer the radius to be increased once again to what it was. Previously 3 Stronghold dummies would take Acid Aura damage but now only 1 does. I've never seen how much damage Acid Aura ever did as it's always been non-functioning since I acquired it.
    Also, thanks for addressing Chilling Cloud for wizard companions as both these companions I've wanted to summon for a long time.