test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Legacy Campaign Issues

gavw#7443 gavw Member Posts: 69 Arc User
Just a couple of issues I've found:

1) Lonelywood quests don't count towards Storm King Thunder Adventures quests
2) Enemies in Chult Patrols / House of the Crocodile don't count towards the Jungles of Chult Conqueror quest

Comments

• gavw#7443 gavw Member Posts: 69 Arc User
    3) Not all of the enemies in Ravenloft Conquerer are counting from the Bonegrinder quest and the main map... notably the scarecrows in the north east section
  • nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,495 Cryptic Developer
    Not all quests in a zone will count towards Legacy Campaigns - the team is aware of the feedback from players on requesting that more quests count.
  • bigman99#8273 bigman99 Member Posts: 510 Arc User

Not all quests in a zone will count towards Legacy Campaigns - the team is aware of the feedback from players on requesting that more quests count.

What about monsters that are not counting towards kills in a legacy zone? As stated above, the Scarecrows in Barovia are a prime example.
  • joe7777joe7777 Member Posts: 509 Arc User
    I keep a list of all quests and critters not contributing that I come across in my collection of old bugs thread, if anyone wants to refer to that or add to it.
  • caelia#3631 caelia Member Posts: 140 Arc User
    edited March 2020
    Im having issues as well.... last week with the ascension one, you are supposed to complete 5 campains but it was only registering 1. I went back for 3 days before i gave up on that one.
    Now my issue this week is with the Icewindale one, it says to complete 3 epic heroics in both and its not completing. I did 3 epic heroics in icewind pass, then 3 in dwarven valley yesterday, SO today i go at it again completing epic heroics in both and still not completed.

This is extremely frustrating!
  • plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,184 Arc User
    edited March 2020
    ---
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***

Im having issues as well.... last week with the ascension one, you are supposed to complete 5 campains but it was only registering 1. I went back for 3 days before i gave up on that one.
    Now my issue this week is with the Icewindale one, it says to complete 3 epic heroics in both and its not completing. I did 3 epic heroics in icewind pass, then 3 in dwarven valley yesterday, SO today i go at it again completing epic heroics in both and still not completed.

For The Cloaked Ascension Adventures you can just run a Sewer/Crypt/Dungeon 5 times and each one counts. For Icewind Dale Heroics do either Remorhaz or Black Ice Beholder HEs and then 3 HEs with small basic circle icons on the map, aka Minor Heroic Encounters.
    edited March 2020

Only Remorhaz (Icewind Pass) or Black Ice Beholder HE (Dwarven Valley) are Epic. The others are not. You probably did the major.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • bumhug#4005 bumhug Member Posts: 92 Arc User

Only Remorhaz (Icewind Pass) or Black Ice Beholder HE (Dwarven Valley) are Epic. The others are not. You probably did the major.

When you enter icewind Pass, the one on the left (don´t know the english name) is epic too.
    edited March 2020
    ----

Black Ice Beholder never pops though. It's supposed to after clearing 5 minors in the instance but doesn't so I just skip that one.

It does take a long time to spawn, especially compared to Remorhax in IWP.
  • bigman99#8273 bigman99 Member Posts: 510 Arc User
    edited March 2020
    @nitocris83 Warmakers quest in Sharandar, although it says it count towards legacy completion (it has the little lion emblem next to quest name) does not count towards actual quest completion, having done it today and not receiving legacy credit. This is indeed a bug, and not feedback asking for more quests available. Please add this to the list of bugs that need to be investigated.
  • gavw#7443 gavw Member Posts: 69 Arc User
    The prospector epic heroic doesn't count towards the epic heroic task on the Icewind Dale Heroics Legacy Campaign quest
    gavw#7443 said:

The prospector epic heroic doesn't count towards the epic heroic task on the Icewind Dale Heroics Legacy Campaign quest

It appears it counts if you can get "Great Success". It seems getting "Great Success" is not easy when there is a mob of players. However, soloing it (if it happens no other player jumps in) can give you "Great Success".
  • penybontpenybont Member Posts: 59 Arc User
    Why have the reset all legacy campaign progress.
    penybont said:

Why have the reset all legacy campaign progress.

I assume you have not played for months.
  • methuslah#7626 methuslah Member Posts: 86 Arc User
    In icewind pass there are 3 epic heroics, being the remorhaz, protect the prospectors (name might not be correct) and raid the raiders. Different levels of HE have different surrounds on their map pin, with epic ones all being the same e.g. The epic surround is the same as the PVP black ice one for comparison.

In icewind pass there are 3 epic heroics, being the remorhaz, protect the prospectors (name might not be correct) and raid the raiders. Different levels of HE have different surrounds on their map pin, with epic ones all being the same e.g. The epic surround is the same as the PVP black ice one for comparison.

For the prospectors, unless you got success (instead of complete), it does not count.