test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

[PS4] Infernal Descent Launch Week Bugs

Comments

• nodonn#9611 nodonn Member Posts: 21 Arc User
    I tested Redthermos's theory of it being 30 screen changes or zones.

Pre-emptive rebooting doesn't help. After rebooting I got through 12 char loads (for Invoking only) and the game crashed on the 13th. Seems it's completely random after all.
  • redthermosredthermos Member Posts: 22 Arc User

Pre-emptive rebooting doesn't help. After rebooting I got through 12 char loads (for Invoking only) and the game crashed on the 13th. Seems it's completely random after all.

So you blue screened, sent the report, then cycled your toons?
    took a fresh group after blue screening and counted my change of characters (11) and included me zoning into my workshop (11) = (22) then started my video and estimated around 30 exchanged with the server. I would love to see your video if possible so it can show devs the random xchanges so they can fix it :)
  • kungskabb#9290 kungskabb Member Posts: 61 Arc User
    The guards in river district are saluting themselves again. Why do old bugs constantly resurface? Clean up your code check-in procedures plz.
  • joccat#1817 joccat Member Posts: 117 Arc User
    Add me to the blue screen brigade.....was only crafting doohickeys in the workshop, switching between toons about 16 times....blue screen.....sigh.....sad.
  • joe7777joe7777 Member Posts: 509 Arc User

The guards in river district are saluting themselves again. Why do old bugs constantly resurface? Clean up your code check-in procedures plz.

That never got fixed last I checked. They have been doing that for a long while now.
  • kungskabb#9290 kungskabb Member Posts: 61 Arc User
    > @joe7777 said:
    > (Quote)
    > That never got fixed last I checked. They have been doing that for a long while now.

Pretty sure I read in some patchnotes a while back it was fixed. Ah well, nothing gamebreaking. All the bluescreens though...
  • redthermosredthermos Member Posts: 22 Arc User
    Ok here is another video for the new mod and zone

So in this instance when you cross the land bridge you can lose your companion and lose stats when it occurs.

Here is the video...
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k8i-9XDOymE
  • nodonn#9611 nodonn Member Posts: 21 Arc User

So you blue screened, sent the report, then cycled your toons?
    took a fresh group after blue screening and counted my change of characters (11) and included me zoning into my workshop (11) = (22) then started my video and estimated around 30 exchanged with the server. I would love to see your video if possible so it can show devs the random xchanges so they can fix it :)
    I did no zoning, no entry to workshop, and no enetering Inventory.

All I did was log the character and Invoke, then change character without performing any other actions at all.
  • mongol69mongol69 Member Posts: 447 Arc User
    edited March 2020
    It's really a shame it takes 4 or more warlocks in tomm using a particular feat that's stacking for each warlock to put out the same or more damage as a wizard with equivalent gear and stats.

I really hope that this is taken into consideration when statistics are used to baseline warlock damage going forward since again, something is skewing the actual performance of the hellbringer paragon overall. Same issue applies to a certain class feature stacking for each additional warlock. While a solo warlock in tomm still performs poorly in single target damage, well over 30% less than a cw at equivelent stat and gearing at maxed endgame.

Unless both are wai @crypticdeveloper#9399 @cryptic39#8917 , which doesn't seem likely.

Maybey just make creeping death 400magnitide every 2 seconds to pace dps in single target and no longer stacking...as a quick workaround till class rework next mod.
    Post edited by mongol69 on
  • autumnwitchautumnwitch Member Posts: 1,133 Arc User
    I hate to pile it on but I am getting several blue screen crashes a day now. In the past I would get them once in a great while but after the launch wow, like I can count on them daily.

If it helps, I can tell when it's going to happen. It's always when I am in combat and things start getting really choppy. I can't target enemies and everything goes into slow motion and then... blue screen crash.
    Boudica's Sisters - A Guild For Introverts
  • litamiko#4721 litamiko Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    I have had to remove and reinstall twice now. It keeps saying there are bugs in my download. It usually happens after I get the blue screen 8 or more times. Please fix this problem as I'm tired of having to remove and reinstall the game.
  • bumhug#4005 bumhug Member Posts: 92 Arc User
    Havent got a bug to report which hasn´t been reported before. But what a about giving 5 Lockboxkey to everyone for the inconvenience? Just a suggestion...
    Still blue screen crash multiple times a day. 24 crashes from 25 every 2 hrs isn't that much of an improvement.
  • matii#4660 matii Member Posts: 75 Arc User
    Scroll of Mass Life (Bound (Account)) cannot be used, there is no option to use it in near death state.
    Scrolls that are not bound works normally
  • zippysox72zippysox72 Member Posts: 44 Arc User

Scroll of Mass Life (Bound (Account)) cannot be used, there is no option to use it in near death state.
    Scrolls that are not bound works normally

Not new though.
  • fattonydamicofattonydamico Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    After the upgrade of the latest mod, my main character [warlock], dropped about 4000 item level points. Even after respec and other adjustments my character is not even close to where it used to be. It wasn't boons or companion issues. If someone could please explain why my character dropped 4000 item level points, it would be greatly appreciated. I've read the forums and found no answer. I'm accepting the fact that I will not get the missing item level back. That's a lot of hard work, money and time to lose. It also prevents me from access to areas I once had access to.
    edited March 2020
    > @fattonydamico said:
    > After the upgrade of the latest mod, my main character [warlock], dropped about 4000 item level points. Even after respec and other adjustments my character is not even close to where it used to be. It wasn't boons or companion issues. If someone could please explain why my character dropped 4000 item level points, it would be greatly appreciated. I've read the forums and found no answer. I'm accepting the fact that I will not get the missing item level back. That's a lot of hard work, money and time to lose. It also prevents me from access to areas I once had access to.

I had an issue of loosing 500 il on 5 toons. The fix was really tedious
    And annoying but I had to use up all free respecs on each loadout for each toon then respec one last time.
    The crashing to blue screen issues are not entirely fixed yet. I just crashed in the middle of a Siege HE in Vallenhas.
    Crashes not as bad as before, but still over a dozen in 2 hrs.
  • harlemdanger#6782 harlemdanger Member Posts: 1 New User
    HR can res people from all the way dead without death stacks.

Tales set gives full bonus with only 2 books equipped.
  • symphwrites#5273 symphwrites Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    The visuals for my Vorpal Enchantment keep glitching whenever I get off my mount or when I switch between Ranged stance and Melee stance. It's getting REALLY annoying to constantly go into my Character Sheet to disable and re-enable the visuals (a temporary fix).
    edited March 2020

The visuals for my Vorpal Enchantment keep glitching whenever I get off my mount or when I switch between Ranged stance and Melee stance. It's getting REALLY annoying to constantly go into my Character Sheet to disable and re-enable the visuals (a temporary fix).

That isn't a new bug. It's actually listed in my thread of long-standing bugs yet to be fixed.
    https://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/neverwinter#/discussion/1252140/thread-of-ongoing-bugs-yet-to-be-resolved-as-of-mod-18-launch
  • arkai#8115 arkai Member Posts: 191 Arc User
    Githyanki summoned companion: his spin attack dsnt perorm every 17 sec like tooltip say i did a test in phantom fortress i let him clean all minidungeon i see the spin just1 time, he is slow in start attack enemy more slow then other summoned im testing.plus for summoned pet for let ppl using for gain combat advantage bonus diring solo play ill suggest to push up % share all stats so ppl can reach avernus cap in combat advantage and defense like an augment.. yu hv to push up all except power so augment pet have this advantage more power for dungeon run and summoned pet be ok for play solo especially if yur class dont hv feat or power that give yu combat advantage plus ill consider to give an overall increse dmg to summoned pet or we just had to run augment for hv stat cap.

yu keep pushing the enemy rating plus we will hv problem reaching cap because 135k on combat advantage is ok to me reach as 28k player with augment... but if i try summoned pet ive to set up a bit for reach all cap and i figure if im at 28k ive to setup up my toon the other lower level what hv to do? And with mod19 prob i cant use summoned for new incresed cap yu hv to consider to lower down the 135k ca needed and fix this cap so ppl can better match offense and def cap in this mod and in next mod.

All 85k cap stat are nice but that combat advantage 135k is 70% more then the cap yu need for def crit pen ecc is kinda too mutch consider the new rating for m19 will be bad move push more this cap especially consider we hv to probabilly reach new caps in mod 19...just worryed about this for the future i hope when yu balance class consider cap to reach and manage this good
  • amygbr#2766 amygbr Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    Been told there was an infernal decent lock box. When I went to the collection person this doesn't exist anymore. Has this been removed after on about two weeks, or have you managed to mess up on the last release and like the character reset removed by accident ?
    Disheartening Strike does not refresh the DoT/Debuff Duration if you use it again before 10 seconds has passed. If that is intended then ok but if not I am reporting it here.
  • statuenation#3194 statuenation Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    This is relevant in that this bug came with the most recent update (this past thursday).
    Barbarian Sentinel Class Feature Mighty Vitality is now broken. It raises HP by a couple thousand instead of 10%, and does not decrease power at all. I put in a ticket and was told to post the bug here.
    Mighty Vitality was working properly pre-patch, with the exception of having to reset it after death and after changing maps/instances.
    Post-patch, it does not work at all.
  • sharkyslksharkyslk Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    Hi. I cannot swap loadouts, at all today, it doesn't work. I'm in protector's enclave. It worked yesterday, returning to the game after a while, i re-speced both my loadouts, however now I cannot swap at all.
  • rey007#5400 rey007 Member Posts: 123 Arc User
    sharkyslk said:

Hi. I cannot swap loadouts, at all today, it doesn't work. I'm in protector's enclave. It worked yesterday, returning to the game after a while, i re-speced both my loadouts, however now I cannot swap at all.

The following work-arounds exist, click the "apply [companions/mounts] to all loadouts" or another choice is to manually remove stuff in the mount or companion tab, until you can switch loadouts again.

Good luck.
    - Rey

- in umbra igitur pugnabimus!
  • nottoday79#2281 nottoday79 Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    > @doublewulf said:
    > (Quote)
    > This change was listed in the patch notes.
    > -----
    > On a tangential note, I have several friends who are red-green colorblind, and are unable to see the red targeting areas or green special effects like Chartilifax or the buff-ring Soulweavers put on the ground. Would it be possible to enable an enhanced visual mode for color-blind players?

... do I know you? Loyal Thread? 😁
This discussion has been closed.