test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Hp share - our voices will be hurd

tankready#0772 tankready Member Posts: 82 Arc User
edited March 2020 in PvE Discussion
So i have not got a message back since lounch of mod 16

We the tanks would like hp share with our empowered runestones in deffensive slots

If this can not be done please remove the power share from augments until the hp share augmeents gets fixed for exsample gorilla and fishbowl both have hp share but bondings wont allow hp to share over

I know for a fact if power share wouldnt cross over with bondings dps would be blowing up fourm

Interduceing this will keep players in game low levels and they would stick around much longer

It wont matter much to us vetern end game players cuz we dont die but would help the low level players

I will be watching next patch notes for updates on this issue

There is light at the end of the tunel my fellow tank friends

Tankready - best in class guild

Comments

• ecrana#2080 ecrana Member Posts: 1,654 Arc User
    My tank does just fine without the hp share and I don't need other classes to have their stats nerfed to make myself feel good.

It's tanks like you that may me say this is what is wrong with the community. Always jumping on the nerf wagon.

"If I can't have something, no one should".

If you want to argue for having something added for tanks, that's one thing.

As soon as you start crying out for nerfs to everyone else because you can't get by with 20k extra hp, well, I won't stand by and let you act as if ALL tanks are asking for this.

This tank doesn't need the crutch of the extra HP for any content. My main OP tank does fine without it and has tanked ToMM.

My baby barbie does just fine without the extra doing lower level stuff. My even weaker fighter tank doesn't notice the missing hp.

It's not a huge blow to not have those hp. Let's stop acting like the share is going to give you some substantial amount of hp. It's paltry and won't keep you alive much longer.
  • nic1985nic1985 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 415 Arc User
    I think any tanks with good optimizations could achieve high HP build, not just throw a bunch of items together and expect to call it done. There is a good HP bench mark for end game dungeon but very achievable with current gears and items.

There already plenty of solo tanks for ToMM.

They could further fix agro for tanks, which will allow us to perform our role better. Sometime my agro meter display “red” but boss is focusing on dps/healer instead (ie 2nd Boss of TIC).

Most tanks I’ve seen in TIC/ToMM do very well once they’ve optimized their builds/powers rotation, pretty impressive.
  • arazith07arazith07 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,719 Arc User
    I wouldn't hold my breath over this. This has always been the case for the 7 years that the game has been out (or at least since it was in Beta). Empowered Runestone's HP in defensive slots has always just been meant for the companion itself and has always had a tooltip saying that HP does not transfer to players. There have been many requests for this to change, but each time it has been shot down.
  • rickcase276rickcase276 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,404 Arc User
    I would say it is mostly because if the HP applied to tanks, it would also have to apply to dps and heals. Which would make them have to have enemies do more damage to compensate, and then have to make heals stronger, and causing lots of cascading affects. So probably lots easier to just leave it as it is, as it would take more changes that it would be worth.
  • tankready#0772 tankready Member Posts: 82 Arc User
    edited March 2020
    My End Game Comp Setup
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Companion Summon

• Augment - Fishbowl
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comp Gear

• [Platinum Icon of the Companion] 2x defense slots + 2x Empowered 13
    • [Platinum Talisman of the Companion] 2x defense slots + 2x Empowered 13
    • [Platinum-capped Sword Knot of the Companion] 2x defense slots + 2x Empowered 13

yes, when playing end game content like tomm / Tic it works perfectly fine. However my statement here is that i can not transfer the hp from the bonding's until someone at crytpic Manually changes this in the coding. Many tanks i speak to on daily bases also feel same way.

i do believe in nerf-ing power share from bonding's with augments will make this issue a main priority. Beacuse the dps can feel how we the tanks feel. I'm hope-ing that cryptic will see this and fix it next update so we the tanks can use the empowered rune stone for what it is attended for, But as of right now i does not work and needs an emergency fix with the bonding rune stones.

By changing this it does no harm it would only make it even for both dps and tanks to slot little more hp.

• karvarekarvare Member Posts: 264 Arc User
    As a tank, I think this is a terrible idea. HP from empowered runes have never shared, and I use 3 for power and would hate to miss the extra power.
  • skpalantirskpalantir Member Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited March 2020
    I think that the main problem is that there are no ways in the game to get hp bonus from companion. Empowered runestones don't giving there's hp to players and augment companions with hp bonuses are broken and even decreasing hp. If that can be fixed then it will be just fine. But right now tanks are in bad position so they can't buff their main stat with the companion bonus.
  • greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,093 Arc User
    That isn't a "bad position". It is something that has never been in the game. As others have said above, doing so would invoke the Law of Unforeseen Consequences.
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
  • durugudesudurugudesu Member Posts: 555 Arc User
    you can get so much hp elsewhere. like those super abundant insignia slots. you can even use hp kits if you like.

WE DONT WANT TO GO BACK TO HAVING EVERYONE just undying again, without giving a care to mechanics, easily. I say easily because this is still attainable with op temp hp for short bursts and some luck.
  • thefabricantthefabricant Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 5,248 Arc User
    edited March 2020
  • rafaeldarafaelda Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 666 Arc User
    hahaha i would like to see any DPS dropping the Empowered offence slots for defence ones tu survive end game, anyway they should at least fix that Runestone tolltip or replace with defence, giving combat pet more hp means nothing...

Kloking from another point o view, we can also get other runestoens for defence slots, is not Hp of course, but still is not wasted stats...
  • durugudesudurugudesu Member Posts: 555 Arc User
    rafaelda said:

hahaha i would like to see any DPS dropping the Empowered offence slots for defence ones tu survive end game, anyway they should at least fix that Runestone tolltip or replace with defence, giving combat pet more hp means nothing...

Kloking from another point o view, we can also get other runestoens for defence slots, is not Hp of course, but still is not wasted stats...

Uhm for not super min maxing people like me, where I feel comfortable enough that I do decent damage to contribute to the run, I had no problem equipping companion gears on my HR that has defense slots to cap my defensive stats.

Not everyone can afford min maxing - or better yet, I'm not fine blowing bajilions of AD for a little more stats, when I can perform decently with the most cost effective way that I convince myself into thinking.
  • rafaeldarafaelda Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 666 Arc User

rafaelda said:

Uhm for not super min maxing people like me, where I feel comfortable enough that I do decent damage to contribute to the run, I had no problem equipping companion gears on my HR that has defense slots to cap my defensive stats.

Not everyone can afford min maxing - or better yet, I'm not fine blowing bajilions of AD for a little more stats, when I can perform decently with the most cost effective way that I convince myself into thinking.
    Me either i have 3 pieces of Pet gear for dps (6 empowered rank 13 to 15) and 2 more for defence stats for tank builds that i use some r10 deflection runes (dont remember the name) but aws cheap

I HSare thos 5 pieces between 5 toon all the time (also only have 3 bondings) and 2 sets of account wide rings..
  • milehighxr#1299 milehighxr Member Posts: 461 Arc User

My End Game Comp Setup

Companion Summon

• Augment - Fishbowl

Comp Gear

• [Platinum Icon of the Companion] 2x defense slots + 2x Empowered 13
    • [Platinum Talisman of the Companion] 2x defense slots + 2x Empowered 13
    • [Platinum-capped Sword Knot of the Companion] 2x defense slots + 2x Empowered 13

yes, when playing end game content like tomm / Tic it works perfectly fine. However my statement here is that i can not transfer the hp from the bonding's until someone at crytpic Manually changes this in the coding. Many tanks i speak to on daily bases also feel same way.

i do believe in nerf-ing power share from bonding's with augments will make this issue a main priority. Beacuse the dps can feel how we the tanks feel. I'm hope-ing that cryptic will see this and fix it next update so we the tanks can use the empowered rune stone for what it is attended for, But as of right now i does not work and needs an emergency fix with the bonding rune stones.

By changing this it does no harm it would only make it even for both dps and tanks to slot little more hp.

I usedtacould think the same way, then I realized that if the power share got nerfed it would fubar not only my pally tank, but also my wralock, and my wizard, which are quite enjoyable to play, even thought they are no where near maxed on anything. I don't even wanna know what losing power share would do to my rogue, he's just trash as it is.

I think you need to move those empowereds elsewhere, or trade them for same rank defense stats, and not waste the stats.

My pally on xbox is good enough(IMHO) for running PVE content in Avernus without having to group up. The only time he struggles/has to use health stones is when trying to solo the lesser HEs. Running the first Hellpit event at the beginning of the year really helped me dial in my rotations for soloing the harder content, and helped me to see what I needed to change vs his setup for group content(trying to gear down to avoid the IL cap did nothing for me) And with the gear he has now, he can get his most important stats capped for IC with a few clicks of the controller.

I would much rather not see anymore nerfs in this game, especially not to satisfy a few that don't want to learn their toons, or take the time to dial them in. And I am by no means the games greatest tankadin, just aiming to have fun.