test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

back after cpl years (xbox)

constantmule#4943 constantmule Member Posts: 90 Arc User
edited March 2020 in The Library
So whats the state of CW now.
Its the only class i ever much enjoyed.

It kind of went downhill for me about the time of the whole vampire/werewolf bit. Got busy with life I didnt play much longer after that

Any chance of catching up to ppl without spending 500 bucks a week?

Comments

• mynaammynaam Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 937 Arc User
    CW is not in a bad state tight now (though it was nerfed last 2 mods in a row)

If you plan to do bis end game it will be hard to do without spending large amounts of cash (i suspect this is by design)

If you just want to do content you can easily get up to LOM level in a few weeks (if you had most boons previously). Lomm is the 2nd to last dungeon released. You do need to be BIS or very near to do TOMM(latest trial) or TIC (latest dungeon). The divide between BISonly and other player content have been gradually increasing in last 4-5 months
    There are more than BIS players in this game
    RIP Real Tiamat, RIP Real Demogorgon RIP real Temple of the spider. Why remove non bis content to give to bis players ????
    FORCING the majority of your player base to play 4 mod old dungeons and trial will have a bad result on player base
    Changes are getting so bad i would rather prefer no new changes (RIP ICE FISHING in winter fest)