test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

[PS4] Infernal Descent Launch Week Bugs

Comments

• rey007#5400 rey007 Member Posts: 123 Arc User
    I am receiving the blue screen error (CE-38700-8) quite often in the last three days. When I change characters or use my mount, seems random.
    - Rey

- in umbra igitur pugnabimus!
  • michael#7493 michael Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    Said the stuck in combat issue for items with berserkers might was fixed still getting the stuck in combat from time to time
  • aerhythia#3255 aerhythia Member Posts: 173 Arc User

> Observed Result:

>feels like the game stops running briefly, followed by warp speed

You have just described it. I just didnt have the words to explain it. This is what i been experiencing while in combat bc i do have slotted the Feat to pray. The warp speed thing shouldnt happen. And while im on my arbiter this warp speed thing happens while im attacking mobs making it seem im not doing any damage but after a few seconds the mobs health bar goes down and they die. Its a bit annoying.

Yeah, I added not using the feat and just running forward so its easier to reproduce and notice what's going on.

On Arbiter you press R1 all the time and often immediately use other powers.
  • johnnystranger#5900 johnnystranger Member Posts: 461 Arc User
    I’m sick and tired of blue screening every hour. I get the error code
    CE-38700-8
    This is only been happening since the new mod , please fix ASAP ! Sony is getting sick of my reports being sent
  • kungskabb#9290 kungskabb Member Posts: 61 Arc User
    Yeah, the crashing is through the roof. But as the new zone is basically a monochrome version of the strongholdmap, which always have been prone to crashing, I'm not surprised. Speaking of monochrome, please do another art-pass and add some fires along the roads or something, you can hardly see where you're supposed to go, and the dark red and black gets really tiring fast.
  • skingdev#1102 skingdev Member, Cryptic Developer Posts: 77 Cryptic Developer
    edited March 2020
    Hey everyone,

Sorry for the delay on responding here. We are currently tracking a few crashes. QA is verifying a couple fixes, and waiting on fixes for a few more. Once we have all these in and tested we will be patching as soon as we can. If you are experiencing any of these crashes, please hang in there for us.

Patches coming

- SKing
    Post edited by skingdev#1102 on
  • joe7777joe7777 Member Posts: 509 Arc User

Guys i hope its a bug because isnt possible juma bag... i open every time i play 10× or 15 ive my fashion pet inventory full of damn green demon chiken cmon if we alredy found this give us another vanity but dont force us to have multiple copies i not want delete every time this chiken pls put a control that chek if i alredy hv this junk and turn it in 500 ad lol or whatever yu want but stop spam chiken to ppl plssssss. Consider to do this for every fashion pet 1x if we no have. Second stop to spam us with junk.. like the low level potion still in juma bag ...we are at level 80 in avernus and yu keep give us low tier potion stop pls give me directly some silver or copper or gold but no low level potion juma bag its cool but this 2 think are crazy really if yu open lot bag is unaccettable deal tyvm :)

It's not a bug, it's working as intended. I've gotten the chicken like half a dozen times myself.
  • zippysox72zippysox72 Member Posts: 44 Arc User
    Merchant Princes Folly no longer gives totems for completion. It used to give 10 for gold 6 for silver and 4 for bronze. Now it gives none for any. I don't know if this is a bug or not but it's not in the patch notes.
  • autumnwitchautumnwitch Member Posts: 1,133 Arc User
    Liiira’s Bell Change Is Rubbish!

Before he most recent update, in order to activate Liiira’s Bell you just had to use it from the potion tray by clicking on it. Now you not only do you have to click twice you also have to aim it.

I’m sorry but I hate this BS. I use it on all of my 25 toons. Why did you change it? And why not tell us before hand?

I am really hoping this is some type of bug with the new mod. Please tell me it is.
    Boudica's Sisters - A Guild For Introverts
  • atwa#2521 atwa Member Posts: 103 Arc User
    Some enemies have extraordinarily long leashes. At the Stronghold, devils from the Devil Attack heroic encounter will follow you all over the map. I've heard mention of long leashes elsewhere with mod 18, but I didn't catch the specifics.

The Chartilifax summoned by the Envenomed Storyteller's Journal does not pulse anymore. He used to light up several times before exploding, it was just fun. I hope this is unintended. He's very drab now.

Chartilifax also doesn't fight the nearest enemies, even if you're in combat with them. He will pick another enemy to seek out, ignore the ones you're fighting, and then he'll often expire before he reaches his far-off target.

Artisans are still hidden.
  • arkai#8115 arkai Member Posts: 191 Arc User
    I hope yu know about warlock is like on relase pc: soul spark gain almost null hellfire expertise dsnt work like on pc at launch ...imo lol alredy need love on warlock at endgamer. ive dc able t burn all map and warlock meh almost near to junk atm we need more aoe power able to generate puppet for stack %dps es:like every time 1die using cursing bite generate a puppet because feet for generate puppet dont work proply ive to kill some enemy affected by curse but if i use bite i remove curse enemy die and my puppet dnt spam lol so was cool if yu consider to let bite spam a puppet or on aoe set up we never hv the buff cuz hv the feet to hv puppet always on is totally garbage really at endgame is the 1 feet every one skip soul puppet 100% on why lol why. Removing the fire aoe 30% from hellfire expertize was 1 of the worst idea on balancing warlock and its like 2 mod we hv to deal with this error.plus on st is still meh but yu know so why just dnt do nothing :)
    Tyvm
  • doublewulfdoublewulf Member Posts: 55 Arc User
    My entire Alliance is unable to set the Guild Hall as a contribution target for the coffer at our Strongholds.

1.) log in as a character with builder permissions for a guild
    2.) Start menu -> My Guild ->Stronghold -> scroll to Guild Hall
    3.) Press X to set contribution goal

Observed result:
    -Nothing happens. Contribution goal stays the same

Expected result:
    -Contribution goal set to Guild Hall level X

Contribution goals can be set for other structures on the Stronghold Map, but not for the Guild Hall. This seems independent of the level of the Guild Hall, or the rank of the player, as most of the guilds in my Alliance have different level GHs and no one has been able to do this.
    atwa#2521 said:

The Chartilifax summoned by the Envenomed Storyteller's Journal does not pulse anymore. He used to light up several times before exploding, it was just fun. I hope this is unintended. He's very drab now.

This change was listed in the patch notes.
    -----
    On a tangential note, I have several friends who are red-green colorblind, and are unable to see the red targeting areas or green special effects like Chartilifax or the buff-ring Soulweavers put on the ground. Would it be possible to enable an enhanced visual mode for color-blind players?
  • joe7777joe7777 Member Posts: 509 Arc User

- from today's Patch Notes...

Performance and Stability
    General
    A high-frequency crash has been addressed.

After the patch, I'm still getting the blue screen crash.

Indeed, both my friend and I crashed when we exited a completed Cusca hunt in Barovia, was our 5th hunt of the day.
  • nodonn#9611 nodonn Member Posts: 21 Arc User
    Post patch I travelled to Vallenhas, did a few quests, then bluescreen crashed after travelling to stronghold. Ouch.
    At least two old bugs have resurfaced since today's patch.

1.) This Sisters of Strahd aggro bug has returned. Last night the Sister of Fury followed the healer around while the Tank's aggro bar still showed he had full aggro.

2.) The Spectral Tricksters are flickering in and out of existence in Protector's Enclave.

• kungskabb#9290 kungskabb Member Posts: 61 Arc User
    Still bluescreening a lot, FYI.
  • droidonroids#1509 droidonroids Member Posts: 63 Arc User
    edited March 2020
    Resolved
    Post edited by droidonroids#1509 on
  • joccat#1817 joccat Member Posts: 117 Arc User
    Avernus Siege HE - After being controlled by the mob that gives you the skull over your head and made to walk away in the opposite direction, when finally the effect ends, my toon sometimes is then stuck in an invisible circle that I cannot escape from until combat ends. I have to use the I'm Stuck command to release myself from this invisible barrier.
  • zippysox72zippysox72 Member Posts: 44 Arc User

Avernus Siege HE - After being controlled by the mob that gives you the skull over your head and made to walk away in the opposite direction, when finally the effect ends, my toon sometimes is then stuck in an invisible circle that I cannot escape from until combat ends. I have to use the I'm Stuck command to release myself from this invisible barrier.

I been getting that from runic specters in mes for awhile now. Not a new bug.
  • plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,182 Arc User
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • redthermosredthermos Member Posts: 22 Arc User
    So I sent in a ticket to your wonderful support staff,,,,,
    with this ticket I sent a video showing visual proof I blue screened....
    SUPPORT STAFF: "Its your PS4. Clear your cache you dumb scrub."
    So I come here to share this video where every 30 exchanges in game such as changing zones or cutscenes or changing characters causes a blue screen.
    I also talk in the video about another bug, where when you cross land bridges in Alvernus
    that your companion can disappear causing you to have a stat drop and of course making you more vulnerable.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnoVDNWU1oY&t=18s
  • redthermosredthermos Member Posts: 22 Arc User
    Alright found another bug in the Workshop.
    So I will be posting another video to show workshop freezing because of notification saying I succeeded.

If you do not want to watch the entire video and me rambling on and on for 29 minutes you can just listen to what I'm
    doing at the beginning of the video and then seeing the last 20 seconds to see the freeze...

Here you go.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PVoK3S5Yn08
This discussion has been closed.