test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Silver Lining

valwrynvalwryn Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,620 Arc User

The Silver Ore node at (2428,5250) can not be picked up.

There were plenty of other nodes so no need to rush on this. :3

Comments

• nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,495 Cryptic Developer
    Thanks for reporting!
  • plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,184 Arc User
    valwryn said:

The Silver Ore node at (2428,5250) can not be picked up.

There were plenty of other nodes so no need to rush on this. :3
    My first thought of the picture is you are peeing (although it is female). :)
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • starcr0ssedstarcr0ssed Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    I have also encountered this issue, on two separate characters and on multiple occasions (I do not have a screen shot because I keep being group mobbed and have to leave the area). I also know it has reportedly happened to a couple of guild mates. The quest is bestowed, I (whoever, you, a friend...) go to the area, I can SEE the silver ore node and it's all sparkly as if I should be able to interact with it, but no dice. Please take care of this as soon as possible! Avernus is harder than it needs to be without these silly bugs. And thanks. I mean, overall it's a cool region.
  • plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,184 Arc User
    edited March 2020

I have also encountered this issue, on two separate characters and on multiple occasions (I do not have a screen shot because I keep being group mobbed and have to leave the area). I also know it has reportedly happened to a couple of guild mates. The quest is bestowed, I (whoever, you, a friend...) go to the area, I can SEE the silver ore node and it's all sparkly as if I should be able to interact with it, but no dice. Please take care of this as soon as possible! Avernus is harder than it needs to be without these silly bugs. And thanks. I mean, overall it's a cool region.

There are many silver in the area even when one or two are bugged.
    You don't need to fight any mob to get them all if you pick your route right and skip those that are surrounded by mob.
    All 3 picking quests can be done without fighting and even if some are bugged spot.
    Yes, they should fix it.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • pitshadepitshade Member Posts: 5,665 Arc User
    If you only do quests from Rayns, you can avoid the two bugged quests. I haven't touched the healer's quests in weeks.
    "We have always been at war with Dread Vault" ~ Little Brother
This discussion has been closed.