test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Will the buffer class come ?

Once upon a time DC class are most important class for all party. Because this class was provide amazing buffs to us and enjoyable with all that but with new mods that's change and ı'm not happy about this situation. So my question is will a new class come soon like DC?
Tagged:

Best Answer

• Options
    rjc9000rjc9000 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,405 Arc User
    Answer ✓

Seriously though, as much as I'd like a nerfed version to come back, buffing isn't coming back. Because the devs don't want us unloading a bunch of buffs, then pressing 3 buttons and 3 hitting the boss. Which also is probably why most damage buffs were nuked from existence in Mod 16 (lol 3% on AA).

Now, if there rumors about Bard being the possible new class/one of a few new classes coming... it's possible. I just don't know which rumors, if any are true.

Answers

• Options
    b4t1b4tb4t1b4t Member Posts: 275 Arc User
    From my memory of reading on the forums i do believe it was posted that the devs have no intention of releasing a new class at any point what so ever. This was also a reason why they removed the coming soon to the class options.
    They may change their minds but I am 100% sure no new class is coming any time soon.
  • Options
    tassedethe13tassedethe13 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 806 Arc User
    I can't count the years since the last new class came in. But you can still believe, it's free :)
  • Options
    plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,218 Arc User
    edited March 2020
    Never says never. We never can tell what the future will be. When DC buff became a thing, people asked when the healing would come back. I knew few very good pure healers quit back then and they "were not happy about the situation".
    In the buff era, everybody buffs. DC, GWF, GF, HR all buff with different degree of buff. I think GF was the best buff'er.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • Options
    tassedethe13tassedethe13 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 806 Arc User

Never says never. We never can tell what the future will be. When DC buff became a thing, people asked when the healing would come back. I knew few very good pure healers quit back then and they "were not happy about the situation".
    In the buff era, everybody buffs. DC, GWF, GF, HR all buff with different degree of buff. I think GF was the best buff'er.

May the roadmap "Big surprise" be a new class ^^
  • Options
    ecrana#2080 ecrana Member Posts: 1,654 Arc User

Pretty sure the "Big surprise" will be a buff that feels like a nerf and a nerf that breaks something to the point of being a buff.
  • Options
    micky1p00micky1p00 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,594 Arc User

Pretty sure the "Big surprise" will be a buff that feels like a nerf and a nerf that breaks something to the point of being a buff.
    You mean the regular SW balance pass? :D:D