test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Chase camera shaking

2»

Comments

• kurdain1kurdain1 Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    Just did LOMM, had to relog 3x and it was super bad at the end again. Group was very irritated :(
    @nitocris83

It's 2020 and the bug is as bad as ever. Is there any update to this?
    You can imagine how hard it is during fights where a lot of movement is required to dodge everything with the screen shaking around like this; I get caught and die in stuff I should be able to avoid. I just can't see well enough sometimes with this issue.

Couple days ago I was kicked from a group simply because I had to keep relogging, Tomb of the 9 gods, on the 3rd relog in the same dungeon I logged back in and was ejected from the dungeon. Received a tell that they didn't want to keep waiting.

I understand this but it isn't fun. Is Arc going to resolve this or?
    Normally technical support would want information; DXdiag, driver info, log info, steps to reproduce, hardware info, etc.
    I've heard nothing so far.

I can supply more videos. All it takes is about 5 minutes in any ME run to start the issue.

Thanks.

Thanks for updated videos! Issue was escalated last week and is being investigated.

@nitocris83

Update?
    It's really bad, same as usual.
    Lately I'm only logging in to claim my daily VIP, seems a waste of a subscription. I can't get through a full dungeon run w/o the issue becoming pretty severe.
    I guess this isn't being fixed.
    In the last month I barely log in, it just isn't worth getting a splitting headache viewing the camera shaking issue for hours.
    I've offered additional video, logs, computer specs, driver information, anything and everything and no one has asked or updated this in a long time.

Oddly too recently, especially after the new update, lag has been HORRIBLE.

But, if I log in with my ranger, no lag, no camera issues.
    As indicated before nothing fixes it and although every game is different, I only have these issues with this one.

I won't be renewing my VIP but I guess I'll log in once per day to get my stuff and log out.

Really disappointed, it was a fun game until these apparent unresolvable issues have surfaced.
  • nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,498 Cryptic Developer
    Hi @kurdain1. Consistently reproducing this has been an issue for the team, which presents a harder challenge in finding a definite resolution. Some adjustments have been attempted in the past that helped alleviate the problem but the team continues to look into it further. We have no updated fix ETA at this time.
    edited March 2020
    I appreciate the reply and it is unfortunate and disappointing they can't reproduce it. I can reproduce it consistently, usually within minutes.
    I am sure they can pull my character from the database (to ensure a consistent mix of equipment and skills) and just run a couple Master Expeditions and it'll present itself in no time.
    I can even stream my game play if helpful.

Again I am willing to assist in any way, just reach out to me.

Thanks,
  • thegoju#4389 thegoju Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    No idea if this is the same thing I am experiencing.. but the screen shake is insane.. even with "Camera shake" off.. there are times just running around the camera decides to have a seizure - I have to stop what im doing , run to safe place (if I can get there) - and either wait it out, or relog.. sometimes it persists for only a few min other times it forces me to log out.

I assume this is the same thing talked about here.. I have updated video drivers - and turned camera shake on and off hoping for this toggle to fix it .. but no avail as of April 11, 2020
  • nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,498 Cryptic Developer
    Hi @thegoju#4389! We have attempted several fixes for this issue but occasionally new variables pop up so we need to investigate again. I'll pass on the info to the rest of the team.
  • bluey22#7852 bluey22 Member Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited April 2020
    i play on xbox, but i think im having the same issue. Specifically with my warlock using shadow slip. It wont happen every time, but use it enough times and itll start. Happens just about daily, and to recreate it is as simple as trying to run. I can easily get a video of it if needed.