test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Are lockbox mounts account wide or just the person that opened it?

eyebreaker7eyebreaker7 Member Posts: 621 Arc User
I just opened a lockbox and got a giant beetle. I'm trying for the Emperor beetle but no luck so far. If the giant beetle is only the person that unlocks it then I have to figure out who's getting it. Same with the Emperor if I get one.
I'm gonna rip your head off and make it my puppet! (NwN2)

Comments

• kharkov58kharkov58 Member Posts: 667 Arc User
    Mounts from lockboxes are unbound and can be transferred or sold if desired.
  • eyebreaker7eyebreaker7 Member Posts: 621 Arc User
    But if I "activate" it or whatever you want to call it, "mount" it maybe? lol. If I use it will it become usable to JUST that one character or can any of my characters use it if it's already been mounted?
  • pitshadepitshade Member Posts: 5,665 Arc User
    Only the character that uses the item from inventory gets it.
    "We have always been at war with Dread Vault" ~ Little Brother
  • tecmysttecmyst Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 45 Arc User
    When you 'bound' that mount to your character only this character can ride this mount and use his powers.
    Only account wide mounts are the one in zen store under mounts category, they got info "Reclaimable for each character not tradable".
  • plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,183 Arc User
    edited March 2020
    Each mount is bound to character after you equip it. Locked to that character.
    The Zen store mount allows one copy of the same mount per character of the account. (account wide)
    When the character picks up that mount from Zen store, it is character bound right the way.

P.S. not all the Zen store mount is account wide. Majority are.
    Post edited by plasticbat on
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • eyebreaker7eyebreaker7 Member Posts: 621 Arc User
    Dang. Ok. Thank you all :)