test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Staff of Flowers

My Staff of Flowers at Mythic only has 5000 power and crit.
Anyone know if this is a glitch or if it's supposed to be this.
The collection page shows 10000 power and crit.

Comments

• milehighxr#1299 milehighxr Member Posts: 461 Arc User
    The erratic drift globe suffers the same issue of being only half of what collections page shows. I dunno if it works like collections page, or at half the amount...
  • poe#5828 poe Member Posts: 28 Arc User
    Seems like a lot of artifacts have their use numbers at half of what the collection page shows.
    Wonder if it will see a patch someday.
    I actually looked at my power on my lock today when in and out of staff of flowers influence, and it is 10k power when in the ring of flowers. So at least for the staff it appears to be bad editing to make sure both tool tips match...
    That's interesting, I tried it on my TR a couple days ago and only had 5k.
    Maybe I'll check on my alts to see if it's different.
    I'll look again next time I'm on with that toon and verify. But when a party member was using one I got 10k when I looked...
    Maybe it gives others 10k but if you use it it's just 5k. Dunno, it does say gives allies 10k, so maybe it doesn't count the user. I'll need to check.
    I had an alliance member use there's and after I used mine both of us only had a 5k boost.
  • mordekai#1901 mordekai Member Posts: 1,598 Arc User
    Obvious question, I know, but sometimes we do miss the obvious...

You're not testing it in a zone where there is any form of Scaling are you? Scaling seems to have no rhyme or reason to how it faffs with numbers.
  • zimxero#8085 zimxero Member Posts: 876 Arc User
    edited February 2020
    When checking artifacts or items.. make sure you are in an unrestricted zone. RTQ and REDQ will give nerfed effects for artifacts (except for LoMM). That said, lots of descriptions and tooltip discrepancies exist. For a long time, weapon enchantment tooltips were changing once the enchantment became 'slotted' on gear. I think these are fixed now.
    I tried it in Port Nyanzaru, and on myself in Yawning Portal. I don't know If they are affected by scaling, but both only gave 5k to stats for me.

I was mostly just curious if the discrepancy between the collections page and item might be corrected at a future patch.
    Thanks for everyone's comments, I think these discussions are important, especially for new players who don't know what to expect when they get some new gear.
  • mordekai#1901 mordekai Member Posts: 1,598 Arc User
    Any luck with yesterday's patch?
    I'll try it out tonight, but didn't see it mentioned in the patch notes.
    Tried it out in Avernus, Yawning Portal and the Enclave.
    Still just give 5k and the tooltip still says 10k.
    Maybe next patch.