test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Casual Gamers-GH20 is recruiting. All levels

Comments

• zephyriahzephyriah Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,980 Arc User

Hi would love to join. Just getting into the game and would like to join up with other players to gain the experience and knowledge.

IGN: Hreidmar

GT: G4sM4n74

Thanks.

Invite sent. Thanks for the request.

• agamorshani#1733 agamorshani Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Hi, Just recently reached level 70 and would like to join the guild and events.
    Thanks,

Agamorshani (player name Agamor)

Hi, Just recently reached level 70 and would like to join the guild and events.
    Thanks,

Agamorshani (player name Agamor)

Invite sent. Also, the only regular event we have anymore is Friday night Dragons, which can be anything based on attendance. There are other less formal "events" happening using the guild and alliance chat call out method.

• I am very much interested in joining your guild

I am very much interested in joining your guild

Sorry, missed this yesterday. I need your full character name and gamertag to send an invite.

• dangerdan#2944 dangerdan Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    I'd like to join your guild.
    My friends and I started our own guild, but with only 3 active players having a hard time advancing it.
    Would like to check out what it's like being part of an established guild.
    Level 70 HR, 13k+ IL
    Grym@Danger Dan 0076

I'd like to join your guild.
    My friends and I started our own guild, but with only 3 active players having a hard time advancing it.
    Would like to check out what it's like being part of an established guild.
    Level 70 HR, 13k+ IL
    Grym@Danger Dan 0076

Sent an invite. Since we do not need any donations (until/if they raise the Guild level cap), you can still keep donating to your personal guild.

• raidog117#9628 raidog117 Member Posts: 1 New User
    Hello, I just started playing Neverwinter and was looking to join a guild. Do you currently have room for a New player trying to learn the ropes? let me know at your convenience thanks :D

Hello, I just started playing Neverwinter and was looking to join a guild. Do you currently have room for a New player trying to learn the ropes? let me know at your convenience thanks :D

My apologies, I don't know how I missed your post. If you haven't found a guild yet or not happy with the one you did find, yes we are still accepting new players. We do not require a certain level, but the main must meet the minimum guild quests level of 20. Alts, any level. No minimum donation or playing time requirements. I would need the full character name and gamertag.

• scarfacedclaw#3478 scarfacedclaw Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Hi there. Just wondering if you guys are still active? Sounds like a fun guild and would be my first in an MMO. Please let me know if you have a spot!

Hi there. Just wondering if you guys are still active? Sounds like a fun guild and would be my first in an MMO. Please let me know if you have a spot!

Yes, we are still around. Not quite as active as at one time, usually hover around 100 members. Peak online these days is 12-16 players, but we also have access to the alliance. If that works for you, post your full character name and gammertag and I'll shoot an invite next time I check the forums (usually 2 or 3 times a day, but miss some due to "real world")

• scarfacedclaw#3478 scarfacedclaw Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Thanks heaps for replying Zephyriah.
    Character name is Lorette Weathervane Gamertag is JayPlugg

Thanks heaps for replying Zephyriah.
    Character name is Lorette Weathervane Gamertag is JayPlugg

Invite sent. Sorry for the delay, nephews showed up for a visit yesterday and we played M:TG all day and never got online.
  • smarmalat#6264 smarmalat Member Posts: 1 New User
    Hi, could I join your guild please?
    My gamertag is smarmalat and my toon is called kip shadowstepper lvl 74 currently.
    Cheers

Hi, could I join your guild please?

My gamertag is smarmalat and my toon is called kip shadowstepper lvl 74 currently.

Cheers

Sure, invite sent.

• kharnalkharnal Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    Hi, looking to join Casual if you are currently recruiting. I'm rank 80 22il and gamertag is morgas@kallenai . Thanks
    Invite sent. Hope you enjoy.
  • kharnalkharnal Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    Appreciate the invite thank you :)
  • reklas1#2548 reklas1 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    I would like to join your guild. I started playing earlier in the week. i am level 27 Ranger. This is my first rpg game though i did play D&D when i was a kid. Love the game but trying to get used to playing 3rd person view. BTW I'm 50 and live in Eastern time zone. JedBow Stalkingwolf@Reklas1

I would like to join your guild. I started playing earlier in the week. i am level 27 Ranger. This is my first rpg game though i did play D&D when i was a kid. Love the game but trying to get used to playing 3rd person view. BTW I'm 50 and live in Eastern time zone. JedBow Stalkingwolf@Reklas1

Although mostly pacific time zone, Eastern would be our second most active area. I expect many of our members to be starting new characters in a feww weeks to try out the new Gith race, so there should be more than usual lower level characters being played and needing groups.

Invite sent.

• Hello, I currently have a level 74 Barbarian, Orion SkullDagger in the guild, He is a Mastercrafter. Was wondering if I could please get an invite for a second toon, a level 75 Barbarian, Lucifer GreyCloak@CurrentDragoon. Thank you.

Hello, I currently have a level 74 Barbarian, Orion SkullDagger in the guild, He is a Mastercrafter. Was wondering if I could please get an invite for a second toon, a level 75 Barbarian, Lucifer GreyCloak@CurrentDragoon. Thank you.

I'll shoot you an invite tomorrow after the maintenance.

Hello, I currently have a level 74 Barbarian, Orion SkullDagger in the guild, He is a Mastercrafter. Was wondering if I could please get an invite for a second toon, a level 75 Barbarian, Lucifer GreyCloak@CurrentDragoon. Thank you.

invite sent

• relyk#3632 relyk Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Would love to join with you guys. Level 80 Barb. Gamer tag Relyk74. Toon Relyka. Eastern time zone

Would love to join with you guys. Level 80 Barb. Gamer tag Relyk74. Toon Relyka. Eastern time zone

Invite sent. Welcome to guild

• bagomidgets#1016 bagomidgets Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2020
    Are you accepting new members right now? I just recently got back into the game and starting fresh with a paladin. My in game name is Kormin and my gt is bagomidgets.

Are you accepting new members right now? I just recently got back into the game and starting fresh with a paladin. My in game name is Kormin and my gt is bagomidgets.

Hi, yes we are still around and accepting. We have several members doing the same as you. rejoining/playing more with Infernal Descent. I went to shoot off an invite, but it appears you have already joined. Welcome.

• elvenbangbros#5418 elvenbangbros Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Hello. I am new, about a month or so, I am a level 80 ranger with some low level side characters, but I am trying to learn as up until now I have played 100% solo and taught myself, but in most ways I’m quite the noob. I would love to join. My info is:
    Ralak zHarr@Voomeup

Hope to hear from you. Thanks!
    edited March 2020

Hello. I am new, about a month or so, I am a level 80 ranger with some low level side characters, but I am trying to learn as up until now I have played 100% solo and taught myself, but in most ways I’m quite the noob. I would love to join. My info is:

Ralak zHarr@Voomeup

Hope to hear from you. Thanks!

Sorry, I've gotten out of the habit of checking the forum daily. I'll try to do better. I'll be ingame in afew hours and will send an invite if you are still interested and do not have a guild, I hope you'll accept.

I see you found a guild. Good luck and thx for the interest
    Post edited by zephyriah on
  • I am looking to join your guild I am a lvl 80 player