test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Warlock SW - Lingering Sustain

Warlock - Lingering Sustain: Does not consider the effect of Power amount and Outgoing healing. So it should be?

Answers

• kirieshka#8532 kirieshka Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    Ok, it seems the question is too complicated. I'll try to simplify.
    How healing should work:

How healing works for this skill:

Thus, the effectiveness of this skill is about 4-5 times lower than it should be.
    Six months unanswered... But it seemed such a simple question
  • edenfay#2737 edenfay Member Posts: 55 Arc User
    I swapped Lingering Sustain out for Life Bind very early, but this might further explain why it's so underwhelming. Incidentally, Warlock's Bargain also doesn't seem to heal for anything like the 200 mag it promises...
    I will spam here every day. On the seventh day I curse cryptics
    Hi, @nitocris83 . I don't know who needs to be called here to finally get attention.
    I understand that CDP topics are more important to you now. But turning a blind eye to problems that have been going on for several modules in a row is not very good. It is surprising to me that questions in the bug report thread have been ignored for such a long time.

I would like to get a clear answer:
    1) this skill works correctly, as intended by the developers
    or
    2) this skill does not work correctly, and this information will be transmitted to the developers to fix this problem.
    Ok, try to call @noworries#8859 .
    Today I found that a similar problem is observed in the encounter power "Warlock's Bargain".
    The description says that the skill heals with a value of 200. But in fact, this value is not modified by the value of power and other bonuses.
    Please, stop ignoring this topic. This question does not concern the balance of classes, but the corrections of those errors that have been dragging on for already 16-17-18 modules. Make the skills work as described.
  • bigman99#8273 bigman99 Member Posts: 510 Arc User
    The CM only responds to bugs (non game-breaking) usually once a week. If you respond on tuesday, it is likely the post will be moved far enough down the list that it might not be read. Try to update on Sunday before the week turns over. And the fact that you made the OP in September, it seems particularly rude that no one from the Cryptic team would respond by now.
    edited March 2020
    -
    Post edited by kirieshka#8532 on
  • blackmagidblackmagid Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 111 Arc User
    Hi Kirieshka

Sorry that no one has come back to you. I would like to bring your attention to the following statement made by noworries (cryptic dev) in this thread.

Quote: M19 is bringing some adjustment to healer paths to help some of the disparity there. Make sure to look out for that when we get to preview in order to try out the changes and give feedback on how that feels so that adjustments can be made. /End Quote

I have no idea what the future holds for warlocks or even if the current issue will be resolved but it may offer a glimmer of hope :)

Respectfully
    BlackMagi
    First need to fix the errors before proceeding with the balance of the healing classes. It will be quite funny if magnitudes are increased on broken skills, and the healing will not be 3k hp, but 5k. This will not solve the problem.
    I have conducted an extensive test of all healing skills of a soulweaver. And there are many more problems than the 2 skills that I mentioned above. But so far I have no opportunity to make a normal translation of this.
    There are no more moderators and community managers on the Ru forum, now there is no one to contact. And here the developers are still silent.