test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Tamer of Demogorgan Trophy Unobtainable

Since you can no longer fight Demogorgan on normal, there is no way of obtaining the Tamer of Demogorgan trophy. Also, the trophy does not unlock from defeating Demogorgan on master. Can this be fixed?

Comments

• Options
    joe7777joe7777 Member Posts: 509 Arc User
    An interesting dilemma... My sympathies to those that never completed Demogorgon (Normal) before it vanished and to new players that never got the chance and hopefully something can be worked out with Sony or we get Demogorgon (Normal) back.
  • Options
    th3l0st#7757 th3l0st Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    I think an easy fix would be if the trophy unlocked once you finish Demogorgon (Master) on Gold.
  • Options
    iownya07#5057 iownya07 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    Yeah, that has always been my recommendation for an easy fix for the issue. Just hoping that it eventually happens.
  • Options
    nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,498 Cryptic Developer
    This was fixed on PC last week (making it so that you got it when you finished Demogorgon (Master) on Gold) so it should be fixed on console soon.
  • Options
    That's great! Hopefully it will be fixed on PS4 soon then.
  • Options
    Just downloaded the update, the achievement popped as soon as I went on! 😀😀😀
  • Options
    nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,498 Cryptic Developer

Just downloaded the update, the achievement popped as soon as I went on! 😀😀😀

Yay!