test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Can Cryptic make a working Queue or Dungeon?

beadinbeadin Member Posts: 20 Arc User
Before trying to incentivize Castle Ravenloft, perhaps you should ensure it works first. This is probably the biggest reason no one completes it.

In the past two days I've experienced groups with two healers, two dps and a tank several times. (As an aside, this has also happened in REQ with LoMM and others.)

Additionally, the sisters STILL have the aggro bug where the book holder pulls all aggro, and Strahd's orbs do not consistently display before detonation. Can you guys :please: fix these things before forcing this into queue? It's an unfinished and unprofessional piece of work and reflects poorly on your company.

Comments

• b4t1b4tb4t1b4t Member Posts: 275 Arc User
    This issue has been in the game for awhile now many months. Still not fixed yet and yes they maybe working on it but I feel that until a fix is given perhaps they should try and remove dungeons that can not really be done with that setup.
    Regardless if that meant every dungeon in the game.
    This type issue really should have been fixed the day the 1 tank 1 heal 3 dps hit a few mods back.
  • nic1985nic1985 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 415 Arc User
    Remove every dungeons in game for a bug that is not game breaking! Yike, I think the community would be more angry at the removal/disable of dungeons than at the bug.
  • ecrana#2080 ecrana Member Posts: 1,654 Arc User
    rjc9000 said:

nic1985 said:

Remove every dungeons in game for a bug that is not game breaking! Yike, I think the community would be more angry at the removal/disable of dungeons than at the bug.

Are you kidding? :trollface:
    This is a "great" idea! :trollface:

You could even have them come back as limited time events and introduce fake difficulty into them by making players have less stats! :trollface:
    I can't get behind an idea this ridiculous.....unless they made us run it 5 times in a row on multiple days too!!! :)