test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

~30k less HP since patch on 06/09/2019

animalzoneanimalzone Member Posts: 3 Arc User
Hey all,

I have just recognised that my Paladin has around 30k less HP (dropped from ~768k to ~735k HP unbuffed). Other guild members complain about that too.
I´m not sure what the reason is, but I have not changed my gear since I made my Paladin ready for ToMM and in the patchnotes from
today´s patch there is nothing about class changes on Paladin, or general HP decrease for players.
Although 30k HP seem to be a small amount, but in my opinion it will make tanking ToMM more challenging.
I hope it is just a bug that sneaked in and will be fixed soon.

Kind regards

Comments

• emese#4731 emese Member Posts: 72 Arc User
    I believe the companion powers are not working
  • animalzoneanimalzone Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    I truely believe that companions do work, as they are giving me proper stats (80k HP like they should).
    Maybe it is because the Mechanic "Oath of Protection" is no working as intended.
    It says that it increases your HP by 40%. That means to me that I have to multiplicate my HP x1,4.
    Going through this calculation it would bring me to my old amount of HP, but in reality there are 30k missing.
    I´m not sure if it is increasing base HP, or overall HP.
  • stark760stark760 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 654 Arc User
    Before the patch, the guild boon of 32k HP didn't give the tank the bonus 40%. After the patch, companions HP from off/def/utility are not giving the 40% bonus HP. Take off the energon, you'll go down 32k. If you had 70k HP on the comps, you were getting 28k from the 40%. You could have 96k HP on comp with all 16k's and the energon 32k. Add in the guild boon, and tanks lose a possible 51.2k between the 2.
  • animalzoneanimalzone Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    Thank you!
    I did not calculate the companions with the 40%. But I´m wondering why Cryptic did not mention those changes in the patch notes :confused: Anyways thank you for your clarification :).
  • dread4moordread4moor Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,154 Arc User

Thank you!
    I did not calculate the companions with the 40%. But I´m wondering why Cryptic did not mention those changes in the patch notes :confused: Anyways thank you for your clarification :).

Probably because it was unintentional.
    An unexpected consequence of the many modifier changes made with the last patch.
    Not the first (or last) time for such an accidental stealth nerf.
    This was posted in bug reports. Hopefully @nitocris83 has put this on the "To-Do" list.
    JrUzbQw.jpg?1
    I am Took.
    "Full plate and packing steel" in NW since 2013.
  • brewaldbrewald Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 212 Arc User
    @nitocris83
    Already no news about this issue.
    It's directly the class mecanic of the Justicar who's impacted.
    Brewald - GWF 18.3k
    Eleonore - CW Mof Renegade 17.5k
    Harlgard le Vieux - OP Prot 18.3k
    Valrik - DC AC 18.2k
    Furiela - SW Temp 18.1k
  • ecrana#2080 ecrana Member Posts: 1,654 Arc User
    @brewald This was resolved ages ago (to the dissatisfaction of all tanks). The 40% bonus was (allegedly) not supposed to be calculated on companion bonuses. When they "fixed" that, tanks lost that bonus.