test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Game crashes upon selling to vendor

107176: Game crashes when using vendor

I craft rings to sell to vendor for gold, and since last patch, every time I do this - the game crashes / stops responding, and I have to restart. I have tried various work-arounds to no avail.

At first, I thought it was just the profession vendor in workshop, so I went out to PE to use that vendor - same result.
Then I tried just going back to character select screen after selling 25 or so rings and coming back into game hoping that might reset the buffer (or whatever the problem is?), that doesn't help either.
I have tried selling 25 rings are so, and then go back to crafting and then trying to sell more rings - same result.
Nothing I have tried seems to effect it, and it happens on every one of my toons that I craft with. I have asked other players in guild if they are experiencing the same problem, and yes...we all are (although I didn't ask what they are crafting, they say the game crashes when selling their crafted items to vendor).

So, this problem appears to be game-wide and obviously repeatable. And would seem to be a pretty easy fix.

For a somewhat tedious task of crafting 80 rings to sell for gold, having the game continually crash on us makes the task that much more tedious. Multiply that by however many toons you craft with, and you can see how this is getting frustrating.

Comments