test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

FPS drops to 0 in Cradle of the Death God

hustin1hustin1 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,460 Arc User
This started happening to me recently. When I'm on the elevator, every time there is a new phase in the elevator sequence with a Cry of the Atropal, my frame rate crashes to somewhere between 0 and 1 fps. It lingers for quite a long time, perhaps up to a minute, before eventually clearing up. This doesn't happen once we finally reach the bottom.
Harper Chronicles: Cap Snatchers (RELEASED) - NW-DPUTABC6X
Blood Magic (RELEASED) - NW-DUU2P7HCO
Children of the Fey (RELEASED) - NW-DKSSAPFPF
Buried Under Blacklake (WIP) - NW-DEDV2PAEP
The Redcap Rebels (WIP) - NW-DO23AFHFH
My Foundry playthrough channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/Ruskaga/featured

Comments

• Options
    bigman99#8273 bigman99 Member Posts: 510 Arc User
    Been happening for a few weeks now, was hoping that the fix to inspecting others(framerate) fixed this too, but its still around. Starts with the mobs spawning in elevator after cry of the atropal, and sticks around until those mobs are cleared. Stops completely once the cubes start spawning.
  • Options
    namelesshero347namelesshero347 Member Posts: 2,109 Arc User
    I saw this for the first time yesterday. I rarely get CoDG in RTQ so I can't say for sure when it started.
  • Options
    ene#5785 ene Member Posts: 85 Arc User
    edited February 2020
    Same problem. I sent tickets, and this was the answer:

Hello,

Thank you for your message. Unfortunately we currently can't provide customer support in Italian, but I will answer you in English.

Please make sure that your graphics card drivers are up to date. You can download the latest drivers from the website of your graphics card manufacturer.

If you experience slowdowns and instabilities, please try to use the "Safe Mode" in the launcher options. Try to play the same dungeon again without changing any settings. If you notice that it works without problems, please increase the graphic settings again step by step until your found out which setting causes the problem.

As if it were my problem.
    graphics card updated to the latest version and we specify that I have a new gaming PC.