test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Tomm requirement DPS?

devilxjkdevilxjk Member Posts: 97 Arc User
How mutch "DPS" a tomm ready player can do on dummy enclave?
Like a requirement to achive before enter in tomm

Comments

• tempus86#1158 tempus86 Member Posts: 165 Arc User
    Not really a simple question to answer.
    Dummy dps is perfect/near perfect conditions.
    Depends on the class you play and how much damage you can pump out in a short amount of time to beat phase 2 and the final burn. It also depends on how clean the fight goes and if you have the guild boon for reduced res sickness penalty. But if you want a ballpark figure, which wont be that reliable, if you cannot do at least 200k on a dummy under perfect conditions, its probably not enough to beat the enrage timer or the final burn.
  • nic1985nic1985 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 415 Arc User
    @devilxjk after capping all your offensive stats, your base powers should be at least 175K++ and at least three power buffs (Elixir, SH food, Watermelon) to bring it to 180k+.

My successful ToMM runs as a primary dps, base power are at 188K and at 202K buffed.
  • nevernixnevernix Member Posts: 25 Arc User
    Rest of DPS Stats (like Armour Penetration, Combat Advantage … ) should be at cap Level fot TOMM?

Otherwise - I asume - Power is meaningless.

Nix*
  • nic1985nic1985 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 415 Arc User
    @nevernix yup cap first 80K ArmorPen/Crit/Accuracy, 130K CombatA, 80K Defense. Also some incoming heals +10% or more from Tacticals or companions.
  • demarw2#2749 demarw2 Member Posts: 70 Arc User
    While running with 6 DPS every DPS needs to deal about 8 Million damage in 30 seconds in Phase 2. But usually you will have no combat advantage during that phase. Only if a rogue uses smoke bomb in stealth. But you are full buffed there and the whole group uses buff and debuff artifacts (and mount powers).
  • tom#6998 tom Member Posts: 952 Arc User
    > @demarw2#2749 said:
    > While running with 6 DPS every DPS needs to deal about 8 Million damage in 30 seconds in Phase 2. But usually you will have no combat advantage during that phase. Only if a rogue uses smoke bomb in stealth. But you are full buffed there and the whole group uses buff and debuff artifacts (and mount powers).

You have combat advantate and count as behind the enemy in the first dps check.
  • demarw2#2749 demarw2 Member Posts: 70 Arc User
    OK. I have you apologize. Your are right. Sorry for my fault.

I think than you can test that out on a dummy pretty good, because you have also clean conditions in phase 2. And phase 4 is a thing for itself.