test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Pally with divinity

Why cant we have the old pally back..this divinity is the dumbest thing that was added..i do understand you wanted change but changing the whole pally healer and tank was ridiculous..getting rid of power share was ok but getting rid of the green tree for the healer was wrong..all these encounters for the oathkeeper is just plaing dumb..the healer pally should of still had Vow, old bond of virtue, oath strike, gives us back the old divine judgment to hit all enemies..this new burning light is stupid..give us the old shield of faith back, healing fountain..bring back old circle of power and the green healing tree for heals..and bring us back the old boons..theae new boons are just dumb..we worked so hard getting those boons and you took them away..get rid of divinity for all classes..i would love to have the burnadin pally back but i understand..it was no reason for all these changes especially when we all put alot of AD into our toons and then had to put more AD to change everything around..atleast you should had have us some zen or something to cover what we spent on our old toons..this was more of another cash grab

Comments

• Options
    milehighxr#1299 milehighxr Member Posts: 461 Arc User
    I have managed to finally get my pally back to a state where i can see forward progression since mod 15 with the current rules/class design. I actually enjoy burning light, as it is useful for stunning trash mobs, and if they are low enough level it outright destroys them. When it stuns higher level mobs it gives me a chance to use an artifact, or smite, and then hammer on the rest while I wait for the cooldown.

However, if the devs make significant changes to classes again like they did with mod 16 in the future, I will probably take a break, as it took me from mod 16 release until 1-1-2020 to get my pally "back" being fun again like when he had just finished the last of his boons in mod 15...