test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Mod 18 Feedback

This is all my personal opinions, from my own personal experience from playing through the campaign and doing the new dungeon. This is what I feel should be looked at for the future mod.

1. Enemy mobs on overworld are to close together. Seperate them slightly or have less of them

2. Rusted Iron leggings. Im sure lots of people are commenting on these. Lower the -50% incoming healing. Its a little absurd. Everything else on them is good.

3. Better gear please. You guys are smart enough to see, that people dont want weird gear, when they do stuff like Tower of the mad mage, or the new dungeon. They use best in slot items. Anything that gives straight damage, is always preffered. Like enduring boots, ebony stained shirt, ring of the veteran, ring of the sharpshooter, heels of fury. So stop making weird stuff thats like, u get 250 power for every player on your team, or you get so and so power up to a minute, then u start losing power, or u get this much stat, and lose this much stat. No one wants to wear that stuff. I get you want variety. But do better variety then. U want healers to matter, and for people to play healers more? Then dont make a shoe piece that is -50 incoming healing. You want everyone to not use Demogorgon? Stop nerfing it and just make other stuff that is a solid replacement. Some of the new stuff is close, but still not something you can look at and say: "Use this, or this, and either will be good stuff". Its usually, "Hmm, I would still go with demogorgon" or Hmm, That set is pretty good, and maybe the other set, but those other 2 sets, forget about em." (personal opinion your results may vary)

4. First boss in new dungeon. Good concept. Stuff you do at the beginning, affects the boss battle. New, and appreciated. Second boss. Hectic. Fire circles should be toned down. Either he summons less persisting fire circles on the ground, or they disappear faster. Final boss. Good design. Arena is dynamic. Boss is new and intresting. Only thing I can say is probably people need another second or two, to have to place the personal red circles away from the boss.(Dont know the name of the attack) Not everyone is a super fast moving player.

5. Campaign window. Why save the boons to the very end? You did good in Barovia and chult where the boons could be done side by side. Will people do the boons before completing the campaign? Probably not the majority, but the option would be good to have there.

6. New Artifact, waist, and neck. Seriously. Back in Barovia, the sunset weapons are like the best thing to use there. But you only get a chance to get and upgrade them once you basically finish Barovia, and do a ridiculous amount of Castle Ravenloft runs, to get the sunset shards. Guess what I still dont have all the sunset shards I need to upgrade my Sunset weapons. I do not know the amount of CRs I have done, but I would guess in the 50s. That is one of the most ANNOYING ideas I have seen. "Oh this weapon set or whatever that would be perfect for this area? You get it after you are done with the area." STOP THAT. If you want to tie a weapon set, or gear set to the campaign, make it so I gradually acquire and upgrade that weapon in the campaign. Not at the end. People are going to sell the artifact, waist and neck they get out of the chests at the end, and that's fine. But you should still be able to acquire them, or at least one or two, earlier than that.

7. We need to encourage, and reward teaming more. The loot that drops from each boss in the new dungeon does not do that. Lets say you fight the first boss, second boss, third boss. The whole team needs on things, because everyone wants the reagents to make the new gear. Well I can see a lot of people getting screwed if they dont get lucky and win the need/greed/pass rolls. Its all RNG, and you want people to run the new dungeon. I get that. But there needs to be a better implementation of this. Or some kind of Trade in vendor, so even if you don't get the loot you want, you can trade in 2 or 3 of a different one, to get the one you want. (But in general, this game needs to reward teaming, and cooperation, and helping others more. This game could do with more of a sense of community)

P.S. I know this belongs in the bugs section, but people have died, even when hiding behind the pillars, in the second boss fight. Something is off and needs to be checked.

Comments

• nermaleyenermaleye Member Posts: 21 Arc User
    I agree the rewards are really not that great in the new area. I never mind grinding but they really need to listen to the players we are the ones that make up the game.
    I love to play MMO's & 1st person shooters. An when I am not playing I rebuild & trouble shoot computers.