test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Feast of Lanterns not working

bookflirtbookflirt Member Posts: 18 Arc User
There has been several posts and comments on ARC/social media on this issue. To make an official notice, to which I hope will be acknowledged, I am creating a thread.

1. Logged into a level 80 character who participated in the event last year and ported to protectors enclave
2. Picked up quest "Year of the Rat"
3. Talked to all three NPCs required
4. Then proceeded to deliver red envelopes to fledglings but none were given and the NPC interaction had no effect on the quest.
5. When heading to do fireworks but could not interact with any mortars. Making that part of the quest unattainable as well.
6.Managed to get into a group with a player new to the event. The quests they did "counted" for my character.

------NEW CHATACTER------
1. Logged into a level 80 character who did event last year and went to PE
2. Went right into a group with new to event player
3. Picked up quests
4. Went around and helped them deliver envelopes and mortars.
5. Turned in quests and spoke to vendor but only recieved one Rat coin. Fireworks was not able to repeat and the Rat currency unattainable.

Observed results:

Although there are some suggested round abouts to get this event to work properly it is not 100% and many are left without the ability to participate and/or not getting the correct amount of event currency as intended.

Expected results:

For some communication to the community that the team is aware and, at least, working on it. Times like this is when players feel left hanging. You had a pretty quick response to the lockbox issue. Here there doesnt seem to be an urgency when there is a good part of the community unable to participate in. I am hoping to hear something soon and possible an extending of the event to ensure currency can be collected to turn in for some of the rewards.

Thank you
Books
Books📚

Comments

• Options
    bookflirtbookflirt Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    In case no one has seen, PC is having a hotfix now and Xbox/PS4 will have a restart in 30 minutes (5pm PT). Hopefully this will help those who may still be on.
    Books📚