test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Empowered Runestones

Not sure if this is meant by developers or its working as intended but when you equip the empowered runestones in defense slots its suppose to give hp but its not giving it to the character its giving the hp to the companion which is useless because the only good striker companion is XUNA if you dont have it you will use a augment but already the companion hp is buffed up so why would they need more hp besides the empowered runestone doesnt state that the hp will only affect the companion you should change the hp to something useful... or fix it to give the hp bonus

Comments

• joe7777joe7777 Member Posts: 509 Arc User
    Working as intended.
  • greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,083 Arc User
    HP does not transfer to the character.
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
  • joe7777joe7777 Member Posts: 509 Arc User
    HP does transfer from Augments, just not HP granted by Empowered Runestones.
  • masungit#5347 masungit Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    But your point is valid why can the runestones of other types help the classes with their dps etc etc whereas the hp on empowered cannot be used by the class that needs it? It should be changed i mean think of it like this if the empowered runestone power all of a sudden stopped transferring to your character but only shows up on the companion you would have a problem with it and you would be blasting fourms about it i just think it would be fair if the hp from those runestones transfered to character.
  • rickcase276rickcase276 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,404 Arc User
    If it did transfer then more than likely the developers would increase the damage that critters do to compensate for it, to keep it to where healers are needed. So in the end you would never notice it, honestly.