test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

CDP Topic: VIP

Comments

• akta#9913 akta Member Posts: 93 Arc User
    Changing loadouts anywhere YES PLEASE alternative choice besides lockbox keys YES PLEASE making enchantments and runestones part of loadouts and no more gold cost to remove YES PLEASE an epic stones of health chunk with 500 charges once a week YES PLEASE legendary companion instant upgrade token YES PLEASE all mounts and companions freely move between characters YES PLEASE
  • motu999#9953 motu999 Member Posts: 254 Arc User
    My pick of three

What I would not like to see:

0. don't touch / nerf current VIP perks (value of lockbox keys, reroll tokens, etc.)

What I would like:

1. allow loadout change away from campfire
    2. one or two additional loadouts for every character (during VIP)
    3. access to guild bank
  • thefiresidecatthefiresidecat Member Posts: 4,486 Arc User
    edited January 2020
    1. take nothing away from vip keys. rerolls qol items
    2. give the no ah fees to the wide populace.
    3. add ranks with qol features or add more features to the ranks already present like mimic/guildbank/universal workbox professions (like for mats and tools). automatic collection of vip features if you log in on one toon. if you log in automatically get your key and rerolls and get the rerolls and first invoke on all toons. etc edit instant travel location from moonstone to where ever. gateway for console too
    Post edited by thefiresidecat on
  • lordaeoloslordaeolos Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 167 Arc User
    1. Create a "Super vendor" that is a combination of VIP rewards tokens, wondrous bizarre, tarmalene trade bar store, Invoking, and legacy campaigns
    2. Remove ranks from VIP, giving all benefits day #1
    3. Keep all QOL features from VIP, and add a few more like extra vanity pet storage/ vanity transmutes, ability to change loadouts outside of campfires.
    "Lord Willow"
    Guild Leader: Mistaken Identity (formerly Midnight Express)
    My Twitch Stream
    See my Youtube Channel for guides and more

"Don't ever become a pessimist... a pessimist is correct oftener than an optimist, but an optimist has more fun, and neither can stop the march of events."
  • jules#6770 jules Member Posts: 709 Arc User
    edited January 2020
    The issue I have with VIP topic is not that I want to dictate what we should discuss instead, but that I am surprised that suddenly it is a topic.
    When was the last time VIP has been a topic?
    There were several discussions and videos and people mentioning in the past that VIP has not seen the upgrades it should have, that there was nothing done about the ranks, everybody already had several of the ideas mentioned in this thread.
    Tradebar store has been a topic before. Lockbox droprates has been something that was on the mind of several people before.
    But it wasn't a problem.
    Everybody was still getting VIP.
    I never heard anybody saying any different than "If you get something from Zen store, get VIP"

I know we are big in the going forward business now, but don't start with "we could take this from you and give you this instead" when VIP was at a stand-still all the time, and the only serious positive effects about it were economy-related and convenience, and that has not changed much.
    We have always had issues in the game (as every game does) so I'm not about to glorify the good-old-days, but the loss of variety of options (in this topic economy based, not everybody already has millions of AD) is an issue, and it can't be brushed over by some lockbox (leg) droprate that frankly, many people don't care about anymore.
    As usual, I agree with @oremonger#9999 and @thefiresidecat but for whatever this will do:

In the first phase of this CDP we would like you to think and comment about these questions:

• The rate of free keys
      • We currently grant a key a day, which is 30 a month. We want to preserve the value of VIP, so if lockbox odds are improved by 2x or even 3x, how would you view altering the rate of free keys to keep a similar value?
    No thanks

• Alternates to keys
      • How would you feel about getting a currency with VIP that allowed you to get items other than keys from your daily login? Would you choose to get wards, enchanting stones, or other valuable items instead of keys if you had that option?
    Both is good? Otherwise, if I can buy 30 keys/month, sure.

• Ranks
      • How would you feel about the removal of ranks on VIP, granting full benefits of VIP 12 while active? What do you value about ranks?
    I like 'em ranks, but I can live with them gone.

• Current Benefits
      • Which of the current benefits of VIP do you value and why?
    1. Anvil. No. Travelpost.
    2. Mail
    3. Bank
    4. Keys.
    5. Invoking without campfire

Keys for obvious reasons. (Especially affordable prices on all things that drop that will surely rocket when you change the amount of keys. Like. Cubes, Vouchers, everything)
    Everything else because I'm lazy and you somehow forgot to add a mailbox in workshop. (Why can't I invoke in a workshop?)

• New Benefits
      • What would you like to see added in terms of benefits?
    Invoking all toons is a cool idea. Would be very nice.

My top 3 ideas (??) for this CDP:
    - Invoking all toons!!
    - Change Tradebar store or pull together the stores you already have, instead of another one (unclear what the real idea about this was, added, not added, put in instead or alongside?)
    - If Ranks remain, a better explaination of them. Was that a point somewhere? I think this is a part of accessibility.

VIP is already the thing people wanna get. The rest of the Zen store is more of an issue in my eyes, but hey, you got the numbers, you know better than anyone.
    There is one thing, mostly community-related: Whatever you do, keep the value of VIP. People will know. 2x Droprates are not a good idea. I don't want 2x RP.
    Are there people getting their VIP for free? Yeah sure. But many many of them people can also afford it at higher prices. They will still get it for free.
    Considering how ZAX is on 1:750 already, making profit from lockboxes (depends on the lockbox) is still possible, but not always. I can agree that some aspects of VIP are worth some extra-AD-farming, but there sure would be a red line somewhere... And you still need some people promoting VIP to people that haven't even found the ZAX yet :)

My personal highlight:
    Make lockboxes great again. Some newer (after Undying) lockboxes are really underwhelming. I can sell my old lockboxes if I ever feel the need to punch myself in the gut, but new people open those new lockboxes with keys they bought. I would be so completetly fed up with all those cheap RP and low enchants that I can really understand new people telling me they don't care about keys.
    I wouldn't either if a key was worth 10k AD/day.

And: I have bought VIP in the past simply because I wanted to do so. I could've just waited on ZAX, but I didn't, because I would've also invested that money in any other game if I played it for so many hours. Thats a matter of quality, as @oremonger#9999 stated. I would/will do so again. I would subscribe if I felt it would make sense, but I will also certainly buy Zen again simply because I want to support the game, but it comes down to how happy I feel.
    It is still ftp. I can still log in to chat even if I don't wanna run any RQ. But if I feel happy to play and put some hours in every day, I will buy again.
    Everybody is different, some people will never buy anything. Some people will throw their money at you. But many of us all are a bit holding their breath atm and see what will happen in the next months, I guess.
    - bye bye -
  • regenerderegenerde Member Posts: 3,041 Arc User
    1. leave the allready existing ViP perks be
    2. more/new ranks for more/new benefits
    3. the option to exchange Reroll Tokens for something usefull directly, but keep the prices for those items within reason...
    I do believe in killing the messenger...
    Want to know why?
    Because it sends a message!
  • quickfoot#7851 quickfoot Member Posts: 488 Arc User
    Add ability to invite people to dungeons even if the others haven't unlocked it yet. Been frustrating spending all day looking for a group or that one tank now that I have Infernal Citadel unlocked. Not being able to run the dungeon kinda defeats the purpose of unlocking it early.

• zaije86zaije86 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    I'm currently rank 12 vip, I could care less about the removal of ranks.

Keys still need to be 1 per day, it's one of the main reasons people purchase vip and log in everyday.

Lock box odds need to be improved regardless..

I still want reroll tokens.
  • throsbithrosbi Member Posts: 291 Arc User
    I have been trying to get as many content creaters as possible to post on this topic, they have there own small communities inside the game and most of them have there own ideas on what is good for the game. What surprised me is how few of them even knew about this topic unless other content creaters joined them to discuss it. Some people seem to think its in the hands of a few. I can only agree if you look at game numbers in general and the number of people of a game that use forums and than the number that actively participate in disucssions. I guess that makes it true right?

Before I stike to the exact format I want to take the time to point out changing VIP in the past just angered people, mostly because they see it as simply things being taken away. Rememember coal gate? I am believe doing so is in the best interest in game but I don't agree with some peoples reasoning. The vip key issue is not why the economy of the game is in its current state. It is a contributing factor. The issue with keys is VIP should have cost at least a minimum the same price as 30 keys, YES hate me know it should cost more.

I would like to also point out when VIP was being discussed I asked about VIP costs I said than why is it cheaper than regular keys as a player I was happy as a businessman I scratched my head. They should cost the same. VIP gets extras on top of keys.

I also said than removing AH fees will not help the game economy and looky it hasn't. The ah fees should have never been part of any program. The fees are the limiting factors of people posting, undercutting and reposting etc. removing them just turns it into a free for all especially when you only loose money if something is sold. So you can post remove undercut post remove endlessly until an item is worthless.

Another thing I pointed out when VIP was being introduced, why even have ranks if there is no decay, I can buy vip rank 12 (okay I have to buy 2 rank6) and than take 1 month to many year break and come back guess what buy 1 vip and boom rank 12.
    Absolutely no reason for ranks currently.

Another problem is VIP was a reward from lockboxes. I could buy 10 keys or 1 month vip and wind up having 30+ years of VIP basically for nothing.

Reroll tokens, I just facepalm at the mention of them. Even more so when players insist on them staying in the game. There should be absolutely no reroll tokens. The rewards should be chance/rng but they currently are usually hot garbage. The current meta of the game is get reward ask friends what it sells for on ah and reroll until you get something you can post. Why are we just going for rewards to post? Is this really the endgame?

There are more things that add into why vip currently is broken and why the economy is so out of place, part of that is 1% or less control the market. They actually go into the ah and buy out items to repost at astronomical prices to list one item cheap but at 5 times normal. Sell the one repost the rest at or cheaper and boon, mountains of ad. There are tons of things wrong with the economy of the game. Hopefully when it comes to rewards we can discuss a big part of that too. But I sure do hope a cdp topic of the AH comes up soon. I believe the overall longevity of the game will depend on that being fixed as well.

Now I can go on about more things but I wanted to get some of the things I think need mentioned out first. What I am about to do is try to follow the format asked for in another post.
  • throsbithrosbi Member Posts: 291 Arc User
    Here is my follow up with correct formatting I hope.

The overall goal as I understand it is to change VIP for the overall health of the game.

If the current system is kept than the cost needs to match the keys, yes I said it VIP should cost more OR lower the cost of keys to match VIP. You see the keys are now the baseline value set on VIP. Changing that is what is going to make or break anything going forward with VIP.

Remove reroll tokens completely from game and fix rewards. I personally don't think they are part of a healthy game. The end game meta similar to pvp kick is open box and price check isle 4. Call friends & family to get current ah of items or open spreadsheet/database of prices. That's a huge sign of bigger problems but that's another issue for another day.

Remove ranks completely. There is no reason for them now other than look what I can do. No decay, no penalty nothing. I can buy 12 months and never worry again even if I don't log in for years. I can come back and get 1 month vip and boom rank 12.

AH fees should never be part of anything. It should be there as part of a balance for using the ah, posting fees are generally used to discourage posting, removing, reposting habits for players trying to drive prices down or simpy undercut to get at certain players. (Yes it happens). The entire AH should be another discussion, our current system is not good and only aids in the downward spiral of the game economy.

The RAD cap to VIP is one I have to give more thoughts to because I can see both good and bad from it. Right now I cant say for sure. I can certainly see why it would push players to get VIP that's a no brainer. But any changes in the future to it is gonna be COAL gate all over. So again not sure here.

The ability to change loadouts is a bad move. I also think the entire loadout system was a huge opportunity of potential sales missed by Cryptic (bad move like cheap keys in VIP) and here is why briefly as its not topic. Imagine for a second loadouts storing gear and say for example we still had to use Black Ice Gear in the frozen north campaigns. You need to go there pop in the loadout set for adventuring there or the dungeons/trials etc. Same with other campaigns if/when needed. But that's just me dreaming and I could go into more detail but again its another topic.

Lowering the keys is a bad move now its going to be coalgate all over. I do belive the cost of VIP is to low. How do you fix it? well exactly that lower amount of keys, lower the cost of non vip keys or RAISE VIP cost.

So considering all the above and by now everyone has read the posts of a VIP store. Here are my concerns. We already have a bazillion currency in game and stores for them that don't get update (tbar store I am looking at you) why would I even consider this over everything I said above? It gives cryptic a one time chance to get something done right in a change and even the playing field for all. Lets consider the store with a currency for vip, with all the rewards in the game. Lets also consider starting everyone off at zero for this new system. Heck I am even for making it all Bind to Account. You see Cryptic has this one huge opportunity to make a sweeping change to the overall health of the game AND improve a lot of the issues we have all at once.

Not making store items Bind to Account will and swapping everyone over to a new system and converting the old VIP to a new VIP system I think will ruin whats left of a game economy we have. I could be wrong, that does happen.

At any rate, I am willing to put my chips into risking a new VIP store system. I think its been better put into details already and hopefully if you made it this far you can see why.
  • putzboy78putzboy78 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,950 Arc User
    edited January 2020
    * May be duplicate with someone else’s feedback, but haven’t read through everything yet

Feedback Overview (short description of the proposed feedback)
    Replace reroll tokens, replace VIP reward with a universal secondary chest key or legendary key

Feedback Goal (what this feedback would target and accomplish)
    Remove secondary chest key farming (solo questing in campaign zones) for VIPs and improve reward system by making premium rewards rarer. Also encourages multiple runs of content to get premium rewards (e.x. encourage farming TONG/Cradle for UES)

Feedback Functionality (how would your feedback work in relation to the current design of Neverwinter)
    - Remove reroll functionality from the game or gate it behind AD purchased keys. This will make obtaining UES more challenging and give life back to TONG/Cradle farming for UES. At one point these rewards were overprices but with the reroll system they are to easily to obtain and the prices are to low
    - Change VIP reward from reroll tokens to token to open dungeon secondary chests. While this doubles the reward for running the dungeon (doubles your chance at a premium reward through secondary chest) it reduces overall rewards by giving you once extra chance at a premium reward instead of 5 extra chances.
    - This reduces VIPs requirement to farm secondary keys through solo content, freeing up their gaming time for more group content (social). Frees people up to play the content they want to play but doesn’t provide a reward that non-VIP can’t achieve via farming secondary keys via campaigns.
    - Improves value of premium rewards, increase incentive for multiple runs (farming) which is more social that single runs as well in channels providing training on dungeon mechanics to practice runs.
    - Would increase AD sync (I assume no one actually buys reroll tokens) as people may be willing to buy reroll tokens for premium reward dungeons.

Risks & Concerns (what problems can you foresee with implementing your feedback that you would like input on from members of this subforum)
    - Should reduce total number of “tokens”. As most people won’t need 5 secondary keys a day.
    - Some people will see this as a nerf since rerolls have become an easy way to get better loot in TONG/Cradle/Ravenloft/LOMM/TOMM.
    - Should pull people out of campaign zones making some heroics, etc more difficult. However, people should still be in the adventure zones in pursuit of the weekly AD rewards and Legacy Quest rewards.
    - Lets not forget the outrage that happened when the system was introduced immediately following the nerf of the being able to reject a chest and save the key. When the community was accused of "exploiting" by using a purposefully designed mechanic when the true objective was to force players to use more keys and thereby increase the sale of keys.
    Post edited by putzboy78 on
    • May be duplicate with someone else’s feedback, but haven’t read through everything yet

Reintroduce Gateway and add exclusive access for VIP.

Provide additional rewards through VIP

Feedback Functionality (how would your feedback work in relation to the current design of Neverwinter)
    - Gateway already existed, assumes can be restored in a limited capacity at lower cost since it can be mostly recycled
    - Attractive option for those that want to check in game mailbox, auction house, and professions queues while away from their gaming machine

Risks & Concerns (what problems can you foresee with implementing your feedback that you would like input on from members of this subforum)
    - Functionality only available to PC so limited audience?
    - What is the cost of maintaining a one off system? Are there other ways to monetize the reintroduction of the gateway?

https://arcgames.com/en/games/neverwinter/news/detail/10161142-gateway-closing-down
    • May be duplicate with someone else’s feedback, but haven’t read through everything yet

Auto Refinement on pickup option

- Make a menu for auto refinement of picked up loot. Reducing time/effort in bag maintenance. Configerable by loot type and level (i.e. only refine all common and uncommon gear and all rare, common, and uncommon refining stones)

- May reduce demand for bag space/bag sales
    - Some people will accidently refine unintended loot and get upset about it, causing extra contacts with support
  • rangerreekrangerreek Member Posts: 56 Arc User
    1) VIP Currency store with access to certain amenities and or extras.
    2) The ability to change load-outs away from campfires, and possibly in combat with a timer.
    3) Keeping ranks of VIP but adding more QoL extras and possible ranks.

Extra thought: MAybe instituting a lifetime VIP akin to STO, and add certain yearly perks to the VIP members with LTM (i.e. monthly stipend of Zen is an amazing thing on STO even if it is only 500 Zen a month).
    Fight with honor, die with glory!

Replace 10% Bonus Astral Diamond reward with a 10% all in game currency reward

- Provide enhanced reward for all in game currencies. Aiding in farming seals for gear, currency farming for strongholds, farming secondary chest keys, campaign progressions, etc
    - Removes the amount of mundane quest runs required to hit weekly currency caps
    - Make farming seals for gear from merchants faster
    - Including AD bonus (no nerf to AD)
    - Bonus to event farming

- Can result in some gated content getting completed to quickly
    - VIPs may gain access to newer dungeons and gear 10% faster than their non-VIP couterparts. Causing some accusations of P2W (I would argue a 10% boost to campaign completion does not justify a complaint of P2W)

Provide full unlock of transmute color pallet while VIP is active

- Frees VIP members up from chasing down all the dye options for transmutes in the game
    - Most colors are already useless and so over farmed that they do not inspire people to participate in events with dye drops

Risks & Concerns
    (what problems can you foresee with implementing your feedback that you would like input on from members of this subforum)
    - Even less reason to participate in recycled events
    - Could hurt market on reselling dyes

Give exclusive access to a monthly “content creator pack”

- Create “content creator packs” working with content creators to give players a pack focused on their favorite creator
    o Transmute their companion to look like the content creators character (functionality stays the same), giving players the chance to tackle TONG with their silvery companion and brave TOMM with rainer.
    o Exclusive color pallet to modify the players gear to match the content creators favorite dye combo
    o Opportunity to expand the content creator program

- Is this too much work for cryptic?
    - Is this something better served in a zen market sales pack combined with some consumables as a cheap starter pack (like 500 zen for transmutes, dyes, stones of health, etc)
    - Some people may enjoy do embarrassing things to a @skatopsixos7 in game and posting pics of it online (who has two thumbs and loves to troll Gallactic Undewear… this guy)
  • hastur905hastur905 Member Posts: 173 Arc User
    1. "VIP Superstore" combining multiple in game stores
    2. Adding loadout swaps anywhere in non-combat situations, as well as other non-monetary QOL improvements like expanded crafting, vanity and transmute space.
    3. Elimination of VIP ranking, giving new players full access immediately, potentially adding yearly anniversary item for every 12 months consecutive VIP purchase.
  • krailovkrailov Member Posts: 302 Arc User
    Sorry for coming late to the party and maybe missing a key aspect, but VIP is Very Important Person - as in, we pays our money, we gets perks. That leads to two aspects - pay and perks.

Neverwinter needs to generate revenue, and VIP could be a good tool for that...except you can convert AD to Zen (eventually) and get the perks without paying real money (arguments about grinding aside). This has to be addressed before perks can be discussed. I would argue for a cash-only VIP, and an astral diamond NSF (Neverwinter Support Fund). This could allow for substantial perks in the cash-only VIP, and QOL perks from the NSF.

Now substantial perks to me are game influencing - ench keys, reroll tokens, extra HP, no dmg traps and the like. QOL perks are the invoke, mailbox, travel post, insta-bank and such. The question of whether some of the current perks (no fee auction house, discounts, etc) should be for everyone is one only Cryptic can answer, as they have those stats on how it influences the game.

I would support a cash-only VIP which could have a currency that the person decides what to spend on - ench keys, coal wards, potions, stones, exch to Zen or AD (the player decides for themselves what they need), plus the extra HP, no dmg traps, reroll tokens and the NSF perks. For the NSF fund no currency as such, just the QOL benefits.

Yes, you will have people cry about pay to win, but these are game influencing, not out-right pay wins. By moving QOL aspects to an AD purchase, it makes it accessible to a broader range - but they still have to decide if they want to have those QOL aspects for their AD spend. This change could be 'sweetened' by introducing more QOL aspects to the NSF (as previous posts have mooted), along with good purchases in the VIP store - like legendary keys for every dungeon...

Might is not always right - the powerful sometimes forget that.

The Small Band
  • kin2leonidaskin2leonidas Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    I do like the idea of a currency/store I do not like the idea of lowering the value of something I already purchased. If it's a store that I can buy keys at the same value I purchased at
  • mordekai#1901 mordekai Member Posts: 1,598 Arc User
    edited January 2020
    throsbi said:

I have been trying to get as many content creaters as possible to post on this topic, they have there own small communities inside the game and most of them have there own ideas on what is good for the game. What surprised me is how few of them even knew about this topic unless other content creaters joined them to discuss it. Some people seem to think its in the hands of a few. I can only agree if you look at game numbers in general and the number of people of a game that use forums and than the number that actively participate in disucssions. I guess that makes it true right?

Well, I guess the good news is that now you've made them aware of it they can pass it on to their respective communities and we can expect to see a massive uptake on the contributions.
  • boogedeyboogedey Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited January 2020
    No value in lowering chances to get leg mount from lockboxes (we all know how RNG works so "increasing" it twice or trice will get almost no effect on chance)
    Instead it will be better to review entire VIP scheme. Last 3-4 levels we only get +% of something we already have.
    So suggestions is:
    1. reduce VIP levels count to 6
    2. Instead of getting +% of bonus we already have distribute it between VIP levels
    3. do not change leg mount chances or keys count but also add unluck protection
    4. change VIP bags to only get VIP currency
    5. do not keep everyone who does not pay at max VIP level(but not at level 1 also)
    So the scheme is
    VIP levels. Levels upping are like now.
    When paid VIP ends player stays at level 3 maximum (for example if he was VIP 2 then he stays VIP 2 but if he was VIP 5 - he becomes VIP 3 - ofc without VIP bonuses :D )
    Next time he pay for VIP it starts from level 3
    So VIP privileges should be distributed according to value of a level
    Also i dont see value in VIP price increase here - now you pay for 12 month, and then for month-month-month and you get all priviledges. In suggested scheme you will need to pay for 3 month to be at highest level (but you also get most of bonuses anyway. And those bonuses can be distibuted other way, this post is just my suggestion. Scheme is not perfect and the idea is to remove some bonuses if you are not keeping your VIP at highest level)

as an example scheme can be like this
    VIP1 - base bonuses
    10% valor, experience, prof.experience
    15% AD
    1 VIP coin

VIP2 - quality of life
    mailbox
    prof. trader
    workshop teleport

VIP3 - significant gameplay improvements
    can pray anywhere
    immune to injures
    1000(2000)HP to party
    10% of prayers' bonuses

VIP4 - quality of life and prices decrease (everyone will get it anyway if he paid for VIP > 3 once)
    summon signpost
    10% Wondrous Bazaar
    15% rough AD

VIP5 - quality of life
    seal trader
    summon bank
    10% companion training
    10% workshop motivation

VIP6 - significant "financial" improvements
    auction fee
    10% companion training
    10% workshop motivation
    25% Wondrous Bazaar
    1 VIP coin

This does not change much for players that are currently at VIP 12 - most of bonuses just recombined and moved to be valuable according to higher levels of VIP

Moonstone Mask
    Seriously, i dont see "access and teleport" there as a bonus.
    Instead i'd better provide VIP players ability to choose where in protectors' enclave it can appear after entering location: Moonstone Mask, AH, different gates, taverns, etc..
    Moonstone Mask is well designed location which is almost useless in game - just make it great again, please )

VIP coins
    Instead of 1 key and 1-3 reroll tokens VIP at 6 level will get 2 coins everyday
    It can be spend on keys or other items in VIP store (i like the idea itself)
    Items in VIP store is BOA (except some)
    Keys will be at VIP store and limited to 30 per month - to support current reality
    Also, as a "unluck" protection i think you can add some leg mount to store with price like about 1 year VIP usage (700 coins?). Thouse who thread themselves as "unlucky" can save coins and buy its leg mount for its loaylty

AH change
    I dont think that adding posting fee to AH for VIP levels is a good idea. IMO it will be better to add fine for all players when it removes item from AH (and, slightly reduce posting fee for all players).
    This will keep players in game more(for ex. to repost all short term items) or keep AH prices and items availability more stable.
This discussion has been closed.