test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Alienware Giveaway

silvertombisilvertombi Member Posts: 27 Arc User
@nitocris83 I may be blind, but I don't see anything related to Neverwinter on the link in the announcement. (www.alienwarearena.com) And yes, I checked out all 6 pages of the site. Also went to Giveaways in the menu. No Neverwinter there either. What exactly do we need to do to take part in this giveaway? Log in each day. To Neverwinter or Alienware? Where do we claim the rewards?

Comments

• tribbulatertribbulater Member Posts: 187 Arc User
    The Alienware site can be tricky to navigate in. There is just so much stuff tucked away in so many odd corners.

In this case, I logged in, clicked the little icon on the top, right of centre, of the demon face icon. That brought up "My Rewards" page, where I claim todays reward. Then I X out of that screen and go into My Giveaway Keys (which I think was on the left, not sure), that's where you find the key you just claimed.
  • silvertombisilvertombi Member Posts: 27 Arc User
    Yeah, so there wasn't even any demon icon until I registered. Saying "Check out the details here!" when the details are actually accessible by knowing the details. Okay…
    Thanks for the help Tribbulater.
  • grrowler#0622 grrowler Member Posts: 185 Arc User
    edited January 2020
    thank you so much for the navigation tip on hitting the demon face icon.
  • daddydanzel#7955 daddydanzel Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    For some reason I cant claim the pack. I get this message : "Unable to complete transaction. That item canot curently be purchased."
  • sinister2099#5592 sinister2099 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    I have the same problem where I am unable to claim reward, did before it disappeared that Alienware calendar was a day ahead of what it really was. I'm not sure if that was the issue or not? No rewards for me :(
  • plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,184 Arc User
    I got mine. I did that on Jan 27, 28, 29, 30 night time in EST. I could not claim it in my day time somehow.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***