test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

What happen?(My PC)

astrotiger5astrotiger5 Member Posts: 157 Arc User
edited January 2020 in Bug Reports (PC)
I was playing my character "Xanthos"..a wizard... going on a Acquisition Incorporated adventure "Information Acquisition". I step up the airship onto axe-blade (heading to my first encounter) and tried to invoke "Shield"... nothing happen. My character when threw the motion, but the spell-power icon don't change or the shield bubble form. (I said to myself "that's interesting"...)
Althrough the "Information Acquisition" adventure, the motion was jerky and stop/go...like it's going to "crush"... but it recover just in time. Toward the end of the adventure, when my character was using mithral pickaxes against the icewall, the whole wall was gone (not the hole in the icewall) and the troll/goblin/Irritation was where. Troll/goblin was jerk and stop/go has they came at my character...my character was battling them (Magic-missile, disintegrate, lighten bolt, etc.)... when they vanish (what the Hamster)! My character went over to the Irritation crystal, using my pickaxes and shattered it....then the room vanish!!!
All I saw was icely blue background as thorough my character was flow in air and the (invisible) "Irritation" was come after the character (I could hear it). My character battled him and defeated him. I saw in the distance the exist and move my character toward it, walking over icely blue background. The "Loading..." screen took forever to move (I just ended the program and rebutted it).... What happen?

Comments

• mordekai#1901 mordekai Member Posts: 1,598 Arc User
    If I'm reading this right, from the header, you say this happened on your PC?

If so, then you need to post about it on the PC Bug Report page.
    This one is for X Box Bugs.

If it IS an XBox problem, I'd remove the bit about PC from the header if I were you. Just to avoid confusion.
  • astrotiger5astrotiger5 Member Posts: 157 Arc User
    When I start my Discussion, I click on Bug Report (PC), but the screen charged and without thinking, I re-click Bug Report (X Box) instead (my luck this day). When I finish my Bug Report, I saw it was list as Bug Report (XBox one) and I don't know how to change it.
  • nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,495 Cryptic Developer
    Moved thread to the PC subforum :)