test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Infernal Descent Launch Week Bugs

Comments

• bigman99#8273 bigman99 Member Posts: 510 Arc User
    The small heroic encounter "Preyed Upon" if giving out its reward twice. Once you accept and receive the first reward, it will ask if you want to open another. At this point you can accept the second reward, or decline. If you decline you still have the accept reward pop-up flashing and can claim it again.
  • gonzakotwigonzakotwi Member Posts: 267 Arc User
    Switching Loadout Is retraining all my Powers and boons again, when i switch back i have to put everything again
  • d1nn0saurd1nn0saur Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    Crash ID 109117 - If it matters.
  • hustin1hustin1 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,460 Arc User
    You missed the one about Avernus lore entries being bundled with the ones for Blackdagger Keep. The category for Blackdagger Keep has vanished.
    Harper Chronicles: Cap Snatchers (RELEASED) - NW-DPUTABC6X
    Blood Magic (RELEASED) - NW-DUU2P7HCO
    Children of the Fey (RELEASED) - NW-DKSSAPFPF
    Buried Under Blacklake (WIP) - NW-DEDV2PAEP
    The Redcap Rebels (WIP) - NW-DO23AFHFH
    My Foundry playthrough channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/Ruskaga/featured
  • dionchidionchi Member Posts: 919 Arc User
    edited January 2020
    ----
    Post edited by dionchi on
    DD~
  • juankenny#4313 juankenny Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    I keep crashing after the loading screen of Neverwinter, with several different error codes (1099c0). That was the last one. PLZ I JUST WANT PLAY WITH MY FRIENDS AAAAAAAAAAAAA https://prnt.sc/qrzsng
  • plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,217 Arc User

I keep crashing after the loading screen of Neverwinter, with several different error codes (1099c0). That was the last one. PLZ I JUST WANT PLAY WITH MY FRIENDS AAAAAAAAAAAAA https://prnt.sc/qrzsng

Does your system have the latest graphic card driver for your graphic card?
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • cooljinxcooljinx Member Posts: 79 Arc User
    edited January 2020
    Avernus:
    - in 90% of cases, there is no timer showing by HE icon,
    - the HE with incorrectly spawning mobs is Summoning Circle - it seems that sometimes the circle start with spawning Barlguras instead of Manes; also it seems to be getting bugged if more than one circle is getting cleared from spawns and when more than one Fanatic becomes killable, but doesn't get killed (unless the cause of the glitch is the spawning mob getting killed too far away from its circle).
    Post edited by cooljinx on
    edited January 2020
    It seems that sometimes skill animations get skipped, seemingly at random, especially of the skills which require charging. Might be a side-effect of Avernus zone lag, though.
    Post edited by cooljinx on
  • emirikol#2638 emirikol Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    can you fix the log in crash its been 3 days...i would love checking out the new content or collecting my VIP per diem except i cant get past the log in server. Is there a patch or something i am unaware of

Does your system have the latest graphic card driver for your graphic card?
    I believe so. Also because the game was working perfectly until the day before the update.

• hexngone#5489 hexngone Member Posts: 370 Arc User
    edited January 2020
    @skingdev#1102 your list omitted the bags that were equipped when they were converted from Bound to Character to Bound to Account. Will the development team be reverting the change made to our unbound bags so they once again are unequipped (but configured to bind to account when they are equipped)?

Players have verified that the bags in the Zen Market are unequipped when purchased, although bound to account when equipped. Our previously unequipped bags (also purchased from the Zen Market) should be in the equivalent state (yes?).

I only had two, but I'm sure others had many more ....
    Post edited by hexngone#5489 on
    "Switching Loadouts, forcing respects (QA is researching)"
    I had this issue with my cleric's devout loadout, I set it up after new mod reset, switched to set dps loadout, then had to set devout's up again, this time it turned to be permanent after testing it with several loadout switchings.
  • bolt#9204 bolt Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 79 Arc User
    Antiquities Boss Djugg is either not spawning or it has been set on a respawn schedule that is like 10xs longer than the other ones
  • rikitakirikitaki Member Posts: 926 Arc User
    Today I ran CoDG on my devout cleric. I had 3 total crashes of the game - the first two when I used Healing Word when the lift platform shook, the third when I used Healing Word when connected to the gelatinous cube.
    (then I swapped the heal.w. out and no more crashes - but I am not sure if it is coincidence or not... btw: it was my first crash in a long time, and after this excess the game is quite tame again)
  • pitshadepitshade Member Posts: 5,665 Arc User
    > @cooljinx said:
    > "Switching Loadouts, forcing respects (QA is researching)"
    > I had this issue with my cleric's devout loadout, I set it up after new mod reset, switched to set dps loadout, then had to set devout's up again, this time it turned to be permanent after testing it with several loadout switchings.

It resets the character when you first log in after the mod launch and also each loadout gets reset when you switch to it. So you her hit twice on the loadout that you were on to start. Once when you log in, and again after you leave that loadout and return. To avoid the issue, switch to another loadout and then return before doing anything with your spec.
    "We have always been at war with Dread Vault" ~ Little Brother
  • fisenfisfisenfis Member Posts: 133 Arc User
    Not sure this has been reported but this fiend does not spawn. He spawned all the time on preview but I have yet to see him on live.

Glyphworks ladder/exit takes quite a long time to become interactive and permit the player to leave the completed instance.
    now i have the crash 10a467... Update after update i just have receveid a new crash.
  • darrellmpdarrellmp Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited January 2020
    Post edited by darrellmp on
    If a player dies in Gate Guard Tavern instance, they don't respawn at the campfire inside, but at the entrance door. Makes one wonder why there even is a campfire then.
  • domino#8354 domino Member, Cryptic Developer Posts: 36 Cryptic Developer
    hustin1 said:

You missed the one about Avernus lore entries being bundled with the ones for Blackdagger Keep. The category for Blackdagger Keep has vanished.

Hi again hustin1, this issue has been verified.
  • wintersmokewintersmoke Member Posts: 1,641 Arc User

The small heroic encounter "Preyed Upon" if giving out its reward twice. Once you accept and receive the first reward, it will ask if you want to open another. At this point you can accept the second reward, or decline. If you decline you still have the accept reward pop-up flashing and can claim it again.

Gather up your shovels and rakes and implements of destruction... It's farming time!!!
    Every day an crash with a different code, today was 10ba6f.
  • bigman99#8273 bigman99 Member Posts: 510 Arc User
    Small issue here, but with the updated Erinyes models for mod 18, it also changed the ones in the guild SH. Good, but you might want to rename them something more/less than "Erinyes Template".
  • brewaldbrewald Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 212 Arc User
    Hi @kbertaccodev#1362

2 Bugs:

The Watcher bonus set doesn't work.
    It supposed to increase, after 25 sec. in fight, few stats (Power, Armor Pen, Crit and Defense). The bonus up to 5 ranks nicely.
    But the increase is only 1.9% at rank 5.

OP Justicat - Oath of Protection
    The HP bonus of 40% doesn't work for HP from Pets powers (Attack, Defense, Utility).

Thanks,
    Brew.
    Brewald - GWF 18.3k
    Eleonore - CW Mof Renegade 17.5k
    Harlgard le Vieux - OP Prot 18.3k
    Valrik - DC AC 18.2k
    Furiela - SW Temp 18.1k