test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

[UPDATE]Extended Maintenance 1/21 & 1/22

Comments

• lolilevebylolileveby Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    It's been what? 19 hours and I still can't get in, the client keeps crashing.
  • tadpole#0800 tadpole Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    i have the same problem
  • emirikol#2638 emirikol Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    almost 24 hrs later and still not working. is this going to be fixed anytime soon? game keeps crashing at character screen.
  • sarahconnorsarahconnor Member Posts: 36 Arc User
    why is there more maintenance today January 21 2020 was the release of Infernal Descent why you need 20.000 total item level for that and why the monsters are at 80 that is to strong for any one who is at 80 some players don't have 20.000 total item level and before the last maintenance I had over 18.000 total item level and then when game was back up my total item level went down to 17.000 and some of the other players had it too

almost 24 hrs later and still not working. is this going to be fixed anytime soon? game keeps crashing at character screen.

tried uninstall and reinstall I had that problem too it some a week before I fix it

• jules#6770 jules Member Posts: 709 Arc User

why is there more maintenance today January 21 2020 was the release of Infernal Descent why you need 20.000 total item level for that and why the monsters are at 80 that is to strong for any one who is at 80 some players don't have 20.000 total item level and before the last maintenance I had over 18.000 total item level and then when game was back up my total item level went down to 17.000 and some of the other players had it too

Boons were fixed, some stuff changed. You had too much IL before, now its fixed. Happened to me too. IL doesn't mean much.
    Play the other content before the most current content and you might see that the new campaign isn't too hard. Chult was certainly harder.
    Infernal Citadel is the associated dungeon with this campaign, and if the IL for the campaign was even lower than 20k there would be no drive to unlock it for many people. If you cannot do the new mod, please try the rest of the game. Not meant to sound mean, but there is a lot of content to play and everything will help you evolve your character.
    - bye bye -
  • zee#8716 zee Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    hrakh said:

Cool, not as if the european mainland wanted to play or anything..:) (I understand, it is what it is.. but still disappointing )

Last few new mod launches I have planned for other things to do for at least during the proposed launch time!
  • mecadormecador Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited January 2020
    Having the same problem as yesterday. Server shows back up, upon login attempt i get "Unable to authenticate: Connection to the account server timed out"
  • jshetley#1170 jshetley Member Posts: 42 Arc User
    Same thing. Did fine until this lasr round of maintenance. Can not to the game now.
  • madrigal#2900 madrigal Member Posts: 100 Arc User
    edited January 2020
    same, i was in game just now, was DC'ed and when i went to log back in 'Unable to authenticate:connection to the server timed out' though it shows server as 'up'
  • wimin#9302 wimin Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    Will anyone (from the staff) give any update what's happening with Log-in? It says "Unable to authenticate: Connection to the account server timed out" every time I try to log in and it's been like this for a long time (as others say).
    Wimin, the legendary archmage of thaumaturgy. //Level 80 wizard (main) // // Level 80 Fighter (second) //

• bromfielda#4148 bromfielda Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Unable to authenticate: Connection to the account server timed out. Server Status shows as up.
  • wasili4wasili4 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    "Unable to authenticate: Connection to the account server timed out" please give us some info about this issue
  • evowolf79#8836 evowolf79 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    same here PC logs into arc launcher just fine then go to log in to NW server status shows as up and running log in attempts give Unable to authenticate: Connection to the account server timed out error seriously one of the few games that still requires you to log into a launcher and then still log into the game
  • mecadormecador Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    On a good note this exact same issue happened yesterday after the server work was done. They had it fixed within 30 minutes after the problem was acknowledged. Hopefully we can expect the same today. Props and kudos for the upgrades and new looks of things, what little chance i did get to play between updates the game was beautiful.
  • bawkrubawkru Member Posts: 60 Arc User
    Unable to authenticate: Connection to the account server timed out
    meh expected at this point i guess maybe tomorrow i play after everyone gets a free round of leg mounts again lol
  • silverfaeriesilverfaerie Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    Having the same issues as others with the log in to NW and getting the Unable to authenticate: Connection to the account server timed out error
  • cell1ecell1e Member Posts: 1 New User
    Same problem as everyone else. I cannot get back into the game. Very frustrating at this point.
    game is now broken it is saying : unable to authenticate connection to the account server timed out why
  • longherslonghers Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    sarahconnor said:
    why is there more maintenance today January 21 2020 was the release of Infernal Descent why you need 20.000 total item level for that and why the monsters are at 80 that is to strong for any one who is at 80 some players don't have 20.000 total item level and before the last maintenance I had over 18.000 total item level and then when game was back up my total item level went down to 17.000 and some of the other players had it too.

Try doing what eveyone else is doing in the game and level up your gear and go and finish old campaigns instead of saying the new content is to hard for you its fairly ease to get 20k il these days.
  • jules#6770 jules Member Posts: 709 Arc User
    Maybe still on maint. since it only just ended... try again in a few mins.
    - bye bye -
  • evowolf79#8836 evowolf79 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited January 2020
    yea its like 20mins after maint end....still getting the error, oh and while waiting i went to purchase some zen for keys for lockboxes i have saved up (which i have been able to do before) but its telling me to complete the black lake area first all of a sudden. looks like theres some issues going on *all characters over level 60 soo yea def done with black lake at this point lol*
  • madrigal#2900 madrigal Member Posts: 100 Arc User
    its up
  • wimin#9302 wimin Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    The launcher still has problems. It crashes once I log in, help! :s
    Wimin, the legendary archmage of thaumaturgy. //Level 80 wizard (main) // // Level 80 Fighter (second) //

• ken#4679 ken Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Two days of not being able to log in is just unacceptable. Just what will be done to compensate people that have paid for their VIP?
    This need not have happened.
  • brent1033brent1033 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    Tried Force Verify but I still crash 100% of the time at the loading screen. I get past the login window. Tried reinstalling as well. 2nd patch didn't help either.
  • emirikol#2638 emirikol Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    so much for vip perdiem. be nice if game worked you would think they would have checked it first. So has anyone heard anything official as to when it will be fixed????
  • oldone#2889 oldone Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    Client crashes right after loading why? It started right 1/21/20
  • silverfaeriesilverfaerie Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    Now the thing won't patch. I get Error 29: The net comm was not able to create a link for the patcher.

My friend is playing just fine