test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Typo in news

plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,208 Arc User
@nitocris83

https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/neverwinter/news/detail/11350093-new-items-in-the-zen-market!

Hell Hound Companion – A hell house can be a useful companion while roaming the outer layers of hell. Includes Player Bonus Power: increases the drop of Family Crests and Chaotic Writings in Vallenhas by 10%.

I want a "hell house" to walk with me but I think I will be disappointed.
*** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***

Comments

• greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,092 Arc User
    There's a movie, The Legend of Hell House. Good flick.
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
  • nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,495 Cryptic Developer
    I want a Baba Yaga style companion. Sometimes my wishes just happen to manifest themselves in blogs >.>
  • jacktantojacktanto Member Posts: 41 Arc User
    then i also want some more witchy outfits to match :P
  • wintersmokewintersmoke Member Posts: 1,641 Arc User

I want a Baba Yaga style companion. Sometimes my wishes just happen to manifest themselves in blogs >.>

Yes please!

• rysiek86rysiek86 Member Posts: 145 Arc User
    i just want to log in :(

Problems with logging world wide :(
  • sandukutupusandukutupu Member Posts: 2,285 Arc User
    Hmmm.... Hell House companion. I can see that now, this giant manor house follows the player around, when they are not looking directly at it. Enemies get curious about the house and walk inside never to return.

Great concept!
    wb-cenders.gif
  • plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,208 Arc User

Hmmm.... Hell House companion. I can see that now, this giant manor house follows the player around, when they are not looking directly at it. Enemies get curious about the house and walk inside never to return.

Great concept!

And then, the house spits out Family Crests and Chaotic Writings.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • liadan1984#8734 liadan1984 Member Posts: 315 Arc User
    I can see it bouncing around like a jello cube....
    Boing Boing!!!
    I want one!! Even if it just ends up being a vanity pet!!!

Pleeeeeeeease Nitocris make it happen!!
    Lia
    Co-Guild Leader
    Ghost Templars L20
    Alliance: Tyrs Paladium
    Main: Cleric (Heals|DPS)
    Alt: Warlock
  • plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,208 Arc User
    @nitocris83 Yes, make it happens and you will be the legend of the story because of that and I can be part of it too. :)
  • nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,495 Cryptic Developer

I can see it bouncing around like a jello cube....

Boing Boing!!!

I want one!! Even if it just ends up being a vanity pet!!!

Pleeeeeeeease Nitocris make it happen!!

A bouncy house companion!