test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

[UPDATE]Extended Maintenance 1/21 & 1/22

nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,495 Cryptic Developer
edited January 2020 in News & Announcements
Update 7:09pm PT
The maintenance on Thursday, 1/23 has been moved to Friday, 1/24 from 6am to 9am PT.

Update 4:16pm PT
PC will undergo additional maintenance this week on:
Wednesday, 1/22 from 6am to 9am PT.
Thursday, 1/23 from 7am to 9am PT.

Update 11:49am PT
Maintenance was completed and servers brought back up. Unfortunately due a potential issue with legendary packs, we have had to lock down the shards again. We are investigating and hope to be back up again as quickly as possible.

PC maintenance update: Maintenance was extended to 1pm PT. As of 11:10am PT, we are now able to begin the testing phase. We hope to be up very soon!

Due to some network/data center requirements, maintenance for next week will have the following schedule:

Tuesday, January 21 6-11am PT (When is this for me?)
PC Maintenance (this includes Infernal Descent launch maintenance)

Wednesday, January 22 6-11am PT (When is this for me?)
Xbox One and PS4 Maintenance
Post edited by frozenfirevr on

Comments

• arkai#8115 arkai Member Posts: 191 Arc User
    Is a problem have hell pit event duration up 1 day?maintence prob put a risk 100% complete for more ppl on consolle
  • hello... i have problem with The new day quest. say read thayan scrolls and talk with sergeant knox ...but how to read scrolls ... no scrolls
  • ecrana#2080 ecrana Member Posts: 1,654 Arc User

Is a problem have hell pit event duration up 1 day?maintence prob put a risk 100% complete for more ppl on consolle

It got moved forward one day and extended 2 hours. How many additional people could it really be inconveniencing?
  • nevernixnevernix Member Posts: 25 Arc User

Due to some network/data center requirements, maintenance for next week will have the following schedule:

- Less than 24 h to go (Start M18) and still no patch note to Infernal Descent Patch : NW.120.20200106a.10
    - Still no answeres about some notable changes "zen bougth bags bound to account"
    - No info, if stats/boons has to be reset?

All in all … will there be a release of M18? For me, it Looks quite "unready"?

Nix*
  • ecrana#2080 ecrana Member Posts: 1,654 Arc User
    Well they did announce the maintenance stream for tomorrow. At this point it's going to be a big old egg in the face moment if they don't go live.
  • bolt#9204 bolt Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 79 Arc User
    LoL BIG clock stating 1 hour to launch of Infernal Descent on 21st (which is about 3PM UTC) then in small red letters underneath announcment that shard maintenance will be happenning from 2PM to 7PM on 21st. Perhaps while they are doing maintenance the countdown clock could be reset :)
  • admiralwarlord#3792 admiralwarlord Member Posts: 611 Arc User

Well they did announce the maintenance stream for tomorrow. At this point it's going to be a big old egg in the face moment if they don't go live.

Tomorrow almost all PC players will be doing the new campaign and few will stop to see the stream. While today they would have to deal with players from all platforms.
  • plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,184 Arc User
    edited January 2020
    nevernix said:

- Less than 24 h to go (Start M18) and still no patch note to Infernal Descent Patch : NW.120.20200106a.10
    - Still no answeres about some notable changes "zen bougth bags bound to account"

Nix*
    The patch note was released at 10:45pm EST on Monday.
    The link was not posted in the forum though.
    It has been in "News" since. I read the patch note last night.

Patch notes said "Zen store bag" will be bound to account.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • antok500#4237 antok500 Member Posts: 100 Arc User
    I see the launcher now says 6 AM-1 PM Pacific (14:00-21:00 UTC).
  • zebulondaktoidzebulondaktoid Member Posts: 87 Arc User
    That is one long maintenance at 7 hours now. Not sure why the countdown to this mod ended at the start of a maintenance since we can't start it then.
  • kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • hrakhhrakh Member Posts: 152 Arc User
    Cool, not as if the european mainland wanted to play or anything..:) (I understand, it is what it is.. but still disappointing )
  • jules#6770 jules Member Posts: 709 Arc User
    Yeah, its just like that (usually). Sleep assured that all you miss is lag and confusion, tomorrow it will be better.
    - bye bye -
  • nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,495 Cryptic Developer
    PC maintenance update: Maintenance was extended to 1pm PT. As of 11:10am PT, we are now able to begin the testing phase. We hope to be up very soon!
  • twosins#1203 twosins Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    hey its been almost a hour extra from when they said it would be ended and also i live in the eastern time zone so when would it be up for us
  • rerepete#2864 rerepete Member Posts: 25 Arc User

Nix*

Bags that were previously and all new bought bags will get changed to BoA upon equip rather than BoC upon equip

Boons only reset if on the changeover you got extras before...
  • arazith07arazith07 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,719 Arc User

hey its been almost a hour extra from when they said it would be ended and also i live in the eastern time zone so when would it be up for us

It's only been 20 minutes from your post over the initial schedule, but if you look above (or below in the quote box) it was extended by 2 hours.

kreatyve said:
  • nevernixnevernix Member Posts: 25 Arc User
    5 Minuten war M18 on, dann emergency shut down … irgend ne Schatzlade hat Legendäre Mountpacks wie Hulle gewährt ;-)

Super ;-)

Nix*
    Any idea how long till this is up please?
  • bolt#9204 bolt Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 79 Arc User
    Server appeared to be available at 19:36 UTC. I managed to logon for 30s then got booted now I get a message "Server Not Available at this Time" Update please Cryptic on when it might be?
  • maruda#1373 maruda Member Posts: 168 Arc User
    Legendary congratulations or condolences?
  • jules#6770 jules Member Posts: 709 Arc User
    nevernix said:

5 Minuten war M18 on, dann emergency shut down … irgend ne Schatzlade hat Legendäre Mountpacks wie Hulle gewährt ;-)

Super ;-)

Nix*

Faszinierend, oder... :D

Cya all tomorrow then :P
    - bye bye -
    Oh my! Looks alike a possible rollback. Some people aren't going to be happy.
  • edmond#6496 edmond Member Posts: 1 New User
    > @nitocris83 said:
    > PC maintenance update: Maintenance was extended to 1pm PT. As of 11:10am PT, we are now able to begin the testing phase. We hope to be up very soon!

No Worries, Do what ya gotta.
  • wimin#9302 wimin Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    it's still down :'(
    Wimin, the legendary archmage of thaumaturgy. //Level 80 wizard (main) // // Level 80 Fighter (second) //

• odrager#9446 odrager Member Posts: 1 New User
    So is the login error from maintenance being extended or the lockbox fiasco (on PC)? Disappointing
  • emirikol#2638 emirikol Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    keep getting crash code 107c59 server has been down from 9 am til 6 pm and still cant log in , please tell me this is getting fixed soon
  • banzaikittenbanzaikitten Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 220 Arc User
    yes!! its up, and thnxs for the power reset,grr xD