test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Infernal Descent Preview Patch Notes: NW.120.20200106a.2

2»

Comments

• maruda#1373 maruda Member Posts: 168 Arc User

Mod 18 in a few days, and the tuta still nothing repaired .... there will be another defeat ...

Wizard

Chaos Magic: Activates extremely rarely. Often, throughout the entire fight with the boss does not

activate even once. In addition, not all bonuses from this skill work. Alternate ability (Iced Lightning)

is useless. Doesn't match any builds.

- Rapid recovery: Gain 100% Cooldown Recovery Rate for 5s. And in practice it gives 0% Cooldown Recovery

Rate for 5s.

- Repel: Repel charges 0.09% AP. It is almost 10x less than other skills.

- Directed Flames: Smolder now deals 75% of its total damage instantly when applied but no longer deals

damage over time. And in practice smolder deals 50% of its total damage instantly when applied but no

longer deals damage over time.

- Arcane Singularity: The control effect is so weak that monsters easily run out of the area of skill. Even if a monster sucks, it does not fall in the center of the skill area, only where it managed to run.

please read the post or class balance adjustments first. chaos magic activation chance is halved, rapid recovery is already working (it actually always worked, maybe it was some visual bug? when that was getting told in the forums a few months ago i checked it and it was working fine). directed flames is nerfed again... thaum will always continue to be dead so dont worry about directed flames nerf xD
    I read that post. however, after testing still rapid recovery does not add 0%.
    Chaos magic has been additionally weakened twice. Something that was weak and every alternative was even worse was weakened. He doesn't understand why they don't change what they change.
  • maruda#1373 maruda Member Posts: 168 Arc User

I have left things from my post not repaired either. They haven't worked for a year, and they pretend it's ok.