test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Has anyone completed LoMM successfully with their Soulweaver as Healer?

Yesterday I was asked to switch to my Soulweaver while in LoMM at thre Trobriand boss fight and it got me thinking...has anyone ever successfully completed LoMM with a Soulweaver as the healer? I know if you have a pretty stacked team, even a mediocre DC could pull it off, but I wonder if Soulweavers could ever do it too?
Tagged:

Comments

• edenfay#2737 edenfay Member Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited January 2020
    A hundred times yes---my regular team clears LoMM with four people, and I am always the healer. I'd go so far as to say that Soulweaver is the best healer for Arcturia (because Shatter Spark is easy-mode cocoon healing) and Trobriand (because Soul Reconstruction makes a tank immortal, and Warlock's Bargain will cleanse the polarity debuff if you cast it several times.) I run Life Bind even through the Bore Worm and Trobriand's Storm, which is a wonderful edge of resilience for team. We are also hands-down the best healer for LoMM speedruns, as we are the most mobile and we bring the most consistent team damage buff.

tldr Soulweaver is powerful and effective as an endgame healer in all content.

• dread4moordread4moor Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,154 Arc User
    edited January 2020
    Took has won LoMM dozens of times with a soulweaver.
    It's true, SW healer has a harder time with LoMM than DC or OP heals.

But a Warlock healer who knows their class well and has an appropriate build can do it fine.

Edit:
    ^with a soulweaver in Took's party as healer.
    ftfTook
    Post edited by dread4moor on
    JrUzbQw.jpg?1
    I am Took.
    "Full plate and packing steel" in NW since 2013.
  • pitshadepitshade Member Posts: 5,665 Arc User
    The only issue I've had is targeting the cocoon with the healing at-will. If the team mates don't vacate the area, it can be tricky to hit the person you need to heal. Boreworm is just Shatterspark and TAB really. I thought that would be the worst but it wasn't any moreso than on my Cleric.
    "We have always been at war with Dread Vault" ~ Little Brother
  • gonzakotwigonzakotwi Member Posts: 267 Arc User
    edited January 2020
    Short answer: yes
    Long answer:
    Feats: essence of power, transfusion Tactics, lingering sustain, from the brink, spark Energy... This for Easy heal, you can switch to life bind once you get the feel of it
    Powers: pop, shatter spark (the only group heal you should use) and hadar grasp for hitting or warlock bargain for removing debuff on trobriand. Passives you can use acc and warding curse to make the dmg recieved lower, or Shadow walk to move fast. Dailies i use 3, accursed souls for help cleaning aoe, immolation spirits to help with soul spark reco, and soul pact on trobriand rays
    when you are not healing you should be always hitting with essence defiler to keep spark up. Soul reconstruction whenever there is one low and and you can target it, if not shatter spark
    Power is your priority, no arpen or accuracy needed. Crit if you can you should get it to 1.25 of your power top (4ex with 100k power then 125k crit no more). If you have spare you can build up your defense and crit avoidance for suvivability. Then comps as many as you can with out heal (rebel mercenary, neverember guard, quickling, ioun stone radiance, polar bear cub), if not then power comps
  • xavior44xavior44 Member Posts: 153 Arc User
    Yes quite easily BUT lower gear warlocks suffer vs a lower geared DC or OP no doubt
  • shadowscar76shadowscar76 Member Posts: 30 Arc User
    I ran LoMM as a Lock healer for the 1st time last night. Went very smooth. I have 38% outgoing heals 130k power, 166k crit. I had not issues with Arcturia other than getting people to move out of the way of the ca cocoon but no wipes. Worm was pretty easy as well as Trob.
    Cadniri(TR) -- GL of Avengers Midwest