test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Hell Pit - Quest Turn-In Bug

Yesterday (Saturday) I completed my Hell Pit run and turned it in to the NPC in Protector's Enclave.

Today (Sunday) I signed in and... not only did it act as if it was still waiting to be turned in, it then jumped to a 17+ hour cooldown (as opposed to the 8hr cooldowns previously seen).

This has to be some sort of a bug. The downside is... it's slowing progress on a limited time event. :(

Comments

• methuslah#7626 methuslah Member Posts: 86 Arc User
    The hell pit doesn't have a cool down on completion, it resets each day at your normal daily reset time. Not sure about the other thing you mentioned.... hope this helps
  • inspecter68inspecter68 Member Posts: 20 Arc User
    This happened to me too. Signed into the soul master and can't log into the hellpit. Also, the quest isn't in my journal with all the other quests. And yes, a 17+ hour wait to try again.
  • skingdev#1102 skingdev Member, Cryptic Developer Posts: 77 Cryptic Developer
    Hey Michael,

I'll have QA give this one some love on Tuesday, after the holiday. No matter if we confirm your issue or find the confusion, we will update this thread either way.

Any other info you can include helps

- SKing

• dagambitdagambit Member Posts: 187 Arc User
    Did you buy a campaign buyout? after 21 days you stop being allowed in the event. I bought the campaign buyout on PC and now console. Once again I am having a problem completing the quest again once you hit day 21. The campaign buyout is 14 day then 7 days later when you fight Wilfred you stop being able to enter the Hellpit the same as on PC.

So how did this bug make it into the Console version? When it was fixed on PC.
    Rogue - Setsuna F Seiei (PC)
    Rogue - Setsuna F Seiei (XB1)
    Rogue - Serenity (PS4)
  • domino#8354 domino Member, Cryptic Developer Posts: 36 Cryptic Developer

Yesterday (Saturday) I completed my Hell Pit run and turned it in to the NPC in Protector's Enclave.

Today (Sunday) I signed in and... not only did it act as if it was still waiting to be turned in, it then jumped to a 17+ hour cooldown (as opposed to the 8hr cooldowns previously seen).

This has to be some sort of a bug. The downside is... it's slowing progress on a limited time event. :(

Hello Michaelahlf, do you remember if you received rewards for handing in the quest on Saturday, and if so, did you also receive rewards when you turned it in again on Sunday?
  • davesheadaveshea Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited January 2020
    I have the same issue. Also purchased the buy out killed Wilfred etc and now I Can’t get the final token for the coalward or leg mount etc