test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Loadouts

CW loadouts won't switch...is it my insignias or tech issue.

Comments

• happiiihappiii Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    I have a similar problem. I play as Cleric and I cannot switch back to my healing built anymore - I made two tickets and followed instructions, but nothing seems to work.
    I am standing in PE and at a fireplace too actually - just to be sure... have clicked on everything to "apply to all loadouts". Gear, apperances, mounts, companions - everything.
    Last possibility would be to copy a loadout from one to another, but then I lose one of my specs :(
  • flupperyfluppery Member Posts: 147 Arc User
    I've never had this problem before. Now I do. Cant change my loadout no matter what I try.
  • flupperyfluppery Member Posts: 147 Arc User
    Well, this worked:
    zerappus said:

Normally, the current loadout bug can be fixed with the following steps:
    1) Type C > go to Companion tab > Apply all loadouts button.
    2) Type C > go to Mounts tab > Apply all loadouts button.

Then try changing loadout and see if it loads.

If it still doesn't load, go to your artifacts one by one and right-click apply to loadout and then each of your gear.

GL

https://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/neverwinter#/discussion/comment/13131675
  • cirtemid#6086 cirtemid Member Posts: 1 New User
    I just got struck with the Loadout situation too. I've tried the Apply to all loadouts with companions and mounts, as well as doing the same for each piece of gear. It still doesn't work. Tech support mentioned two additional things which I am unable to do:

1. Unequip items from item tray. I can not do this. Well, it would be more accurate to say I don't know how to do this. As an example, I have an Invocation crown in the left item slot. How do I take it off? I could replace it, but tech support's advice sounded like they wanted the tray to be empty.

2. Equip the companion that I had when I first made the Loadout. Oh gosh, that was fourscore and seven years ago (kidding, but it was a long time ago), so I definitely don't remember what I had.

In my situation, I have a Tank and Heal loadout for a Paladin. I am stuck with the Tank loadout, and even though I can hear the sound of a loadout change, I still stay as the Tank loadout.