test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Thank you Cryptic!

sandukutupusandukutupu Member Posts: 2,285 Arc User
Wow!! You don't see that title often.

Yes I want to thank the people at Cryptic for the Barovian x2 currency this week. I have been telling players, you need a shovel to scoop up all the AD to be made there in one week. This is like Halloween and Hanukkah all rolled into one!

I would like to recommend the account cap on rAD be raise from 100K to 250K please, otherwise I am going to be forever refining this across my characters.
wb-cenders.gif

Comments

• exgardianexgardian Member Posts: 255 Arc User
    If the RAD cap raise, the ZAX backlog will increase drastically ... Actually the queue is 14 million
    2fv72Fw.png
  • rikitakirikitaki Member Posts: 926 Arc User
    I found myself lazy to seek the rAD so the backlog on 4 of my characters dropper close to the 300k boundary, the other 4 are still 500k+... You will get used to it - it is a pseudo-currency you can utilize only on condition you stop playing the game and log in just to refine the rAD.
  • namelesshero347namelesshero347 Member Posts: 2,109 Arc User
    Look at it as an excuse to do nothing for a while. I still got millions of RAD from daily REQ runs on tank/heals. I haven't done REQ since LoMM was removed from REQ. I only do weeklies and RTQ on toons that have enough invoke bonus to get the max reward, so about two runs a week.
  • namelesshero347namelesshero347 Member Posts: 2,109 Arc User
    And before I got enough gear for LoMM and LoMM became reasonably puggable, I did no RQ at all after mod 16 dropped. That was pretty nice.
  • sandukutupusandukutupu Member Posts: 2,285 Arc User
    exgardian said:

If the RAD cap raise, the ZAX backlog will increase drastically ... Actually the queue is 14 million

Ok in that case, I will alter my request, just raise MY cap, since I never invest in the Zax. I only use this for the AH.

Ooooh there is a thought, what if they could just change the AH to use both rAD and AD? This would assure the AD gets spent and not converted as much.
    wb-cenders.gif
  • sandukutupusandukutupu Member Posts: 2,285 Arc User
    As a final note on this thread, I still have 800,000 rAD spread across my characters to collect. I have been logging in daily and grabbing the 100K and sending it to the bank. Some time after the first week in February, I might actually need to go out looking for more rAD again. :lol:

Meanwhile a few of my characters are still holding 10K or more in Barovian coins, which comes to 100K in rAD upon conversion.
    wb-cenders.gif