- Arc News
What is the Arc Client?
Infernal Descent Preview Patch Notes: NW.120.20200106a.2
Release NotesContent and Environment
- Etrien’s wardrobe has been reduced in variety and she’s now wearing the same outfit in the various places she appears.
- Heal Our Wounded: This quest now requires 3 citizens to be healed, reduced from 5.
- Heal Our Wounded: There are now more than just imps around this quest.
- Herbs collected for a quest are no longer invisible at low graphical settings.
- Performance improvements have been made throughout the Adventure Zone.
- Players can no longer take damage on the Cutscene during the “A House In Need” quest.
- Restore the Village Glyphworks: The Guardian now properly spawns without significant delay for a player if they have dropped and retaken the quest.
- There are no longer locations where demons and devils appear to work together.
- Vallenhas Hearth now has a campfire, and the entire area within the shield now has campfire effects.
- Various collision and visual issues have been addressed.
Combat and Powers
- Golden path issues resolved
Classes and Balance
- Ranger: More than Disruptive: This feat's tooltip has had a typo fixed.
- Ranger: Ranger buffs no longer work on the opposing team in PVP. Traitors will not be tolerated!
- Ranger: Stag Heart now lists its duration
- Rogue: Dazing Strike now properly states that it can apply an interrupt.
- Wizard: Critical Conflagration now works for AoE powers
- Wizard: Conduit of Ice now ticks 8 times, up from 7.
- Wizard: Directed Flames now only longer procs the damage from Smolder or Rimefire once every 12 seconds.
- Wizard: Icy Terrain now ticks 10 times, up from 9.
- Wizard: Ray of Enfeeblement now ticks 5 times, down from 6.
- Wizard: Rimefire Weaving feat changed to lower target’s damage resistance by 5% when either smolder or chill is on the target, and by 10% when rimefire is on the target.
- Wizard: Smolder from Directed Flames is now 80% of regular smolder damage instead of 50%
- Warlock: Creeping Death feat has been changed to be a stacking DoT that does 10 magnitude damage per stack every 2 seconds for a total of 10 seconds. Can stack up to 10 times.
Enemies and Encounters
- Hell Hound Companion now properly gives bonus M18 Campaign Currency.
Items and Economy
- Audio around the chains and some clickable objects has been improved.
- Gas Spores and their powers now properly reset when the party is defeated during the Morzach fight.
- Fixed an issue where the damage area for Morzach’s Spine Toss would not always display.
- Fixed an issue where the Exit Portal wouldn’t always draw.
- Repositioned the visual effects on the Gas Spore.
- The Bone Devil boss now deals slightly more damage, and the Pit Fiend and Hellfire Engine bosses now deal slightly less damage.
- Unique Boss Bar UI added for Hellfire Engine
- Dark Remnant Artifact Set: Call of Evil will now increase damage dealt by 2.5% against all targets. Damage dealt is increased by an additional 2.5% against demons, devils, and fiends.
- Juma’s Bag: Increased drop rates
- Rare Spawns: Rewards have been updated so that all those that helped kill the rare spawn will have access to loot.
- Rusted Iron Leggings: Gluttonous Might: Reduced the penalty from -50% incoming healing bonus to -25% incoming healing bonus.
- Butterfly Mounts should now be claimable if the player purchased a Fallen Apprentice pack after buying the Butterfly Mount Packs.
- Delver's Currency Kit now correctly states in its tooltip that it gives 500 Coalesced Magics instead of 500 Wooden Tokens.
- Event and seasonal mounts purchased on an account can now be claimed by characters even when the events are not active.
- Updated the description for the expedition reward box item to refer to Seals of the Deep instead of Seals of the Mountain.
- Zen Store bought bags are now Bind to Account
- New Appearance items added to the loot table for Infernal Citadel.
- Packs of Preservation Wards now correctly reference "upgrading" instead of "fusing.”
- 10x Pack of Preservation Wards now properly states in its tooltip that it gives 10 Preservation Wards, instead of incorrectly claiming that it gives 5.
- Updated Seal Vendor gear to current module in Caer-Konig.
- Seal store in Vallenhas now allows you to see other class options, as well as trade in Seals of the Crown for AD.
Character, Animation, Effects, and Audio
- Added a Field of View slider to the Display options
- Male characters no longer have to sacrifice their precious ears when wearing the Cardinal’s Coral Coif.
- To address reports of missing fashion items, the process used to automate transferring of fashion items to the new system has had a back-end tweak.