test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Angel of Life Issue

joe7777joe7777 Member Posts: 509 Arc User
This thread was previously about both Angel of Life and Angel of Death not proccing when they should, but Angel of Death has been fixed. However, Angel of Life still has 1 issue: it does not proc if you have the Class Feature Swift Prayers equipped. Hope this gets fixed too.
Post edited by joe7777 on

Comments

• Options
    arkai#8115 arkai Member Posts: 191 Arc User
    Never see proc this. really hate almost all class full of these stupid feets 75% usefull 25% no proc.shame for this i alredy asked on forum no1....pls use a timer or reduce to 15 stack and or save these stack outside fight or we never proc and show on middle when proc a great yellow screen with advise # angel rdy# or the div indicitator color change idk if up but if yu fix and we no know when free div rdy useless. I never try too proc on dummyes this so idk how managed visual effect for player but i can figure its pretty stealth lol
  • Options
    arazith07arazith07 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,719 Arc User
    I've had to gain a pip, after gaining Angelic Inspiration, then convert and the "wings" will pop (including effect)
  • Options
    Angel of Death seems to be working now, but Angel of Life is still broken.
  • Options
    Updated original post with an update on the Angel of Life issue.
  • Options
    jasper#7141 jasper Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    Firstly, if Angel of Death works, I would love to know how. I've tried testing with a dummy and never seen it work (Jan 2020). After 20 encounter powers the buff just says "use channel divinity" but neither a short or long press has any effect. Is there some arcance key combo required?
    Secondly, notifying the player that it is ready by means of some very brief on screen text is totally inadequate (the buff icon does not change, but is anyway so small that it would hardly matter if it did). The text will not be noticed in mid-fight. Have any devs seriously tested this?
    Thirdly Angel of Life - if I've had to use 30 encounter powers to heal my party in a fight they must be so bad they're already dead. So again, completely useless.
    Fourthly (though perhaps firstly) the devout cleric class is such an almighty mess it is anyway a thankless task to try healing with it unless with a good party. It all comes down to very poor initial design - how can you heal with essentially 3 powers and no ability to target a party member? The game feels as though different sections were designed by different groups, then stitched together by a committee. It still remains fun despite the endless petty annoyances and bugs, but for how long?
  • Options
    It was fixed at one point, but may have broken again for all I know, I haven't played my alts in awhile. Also, each stack refreshes the minute-long duration so it's not like you have to have a bad group to get it to proc, but I do see your point.