test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Injury Bug versus VIP advertisement..

animewatcha#6533 animewatcha Member Posts: 126 Arc User
edited January 2020 in Bug Reports (PC)
I am a PS4 player, but I figure this bug extends into PC as well. I'm a healer with almost no exp in LOMM ( got a group that was kind enough to run me through mechanics after I watched videos for on hand experience ). I can't remember if it is just before second boss or before third boss. It's the spot where you are supposed to float upwards. Supposed to float up some distance to a ledge. Float to far up and you meet spikes for a head injury that nerfs your cooldowns into the ground. I remember when i checked the tooltip for it, it said injury. VIPs of sufficient is supposed to be immune to injuries. The immunity works wonderful for traps on normal dungeons, but this kind of debuff in LOMM sets a not so nice precedent.

On PC, do you guys get the 'head injury' in LOMM?

Purpose for this is that getting a head injury debuff that nerfs your cooldowns on folks that are sufficient VIP rank is a bug. If this is not a bug, then 10k Zen compensation needs to be given to all players on all platforms for FALSE ADVERTISEMENT.
Post edited by animewatcha#6533 on

Comments

• Options
    tripsofthrymrtripsofthrymr Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,624 Community Moderator
    Hey, thanks for sharing the bug report. I tested it in LOMM today and get the injury, too.

It's passed along to the developers to have a look.

If I played on PS4 I'd be totally glad to give you a stack of injury kits if this is causing you problems but, alas, I only play on PC. But, remember to move forward next time when you get to the ledge and you should be fine.
    Caritas Guild Founder (Greycloak Alliance)

Sci-fi author: The Gods We Make, The Gods We Seek, and Ji-min
  • Options
    bigman99#8273 bigman99 Member Posts: 510 Arc User
    https://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/neverwinter#/discussion/comment/13113798 .
    This bug was reported multiple times after mod 16 launched. Some people, including a community moderator, claimed it was WAI, but that would seem to go against the VIP description. Clarification here from a dev would be helpful, as this seems like it could run into issues of false advertising.
  • Options
    ecrana#2080 ecrana Member Posts: 1,654 Arc User
    That was a new level of injury that was added in there and apparently VIP doesn't cover it. The issue has been brought up before and the response was dismissive to say the least. I don't believe any dev has ever actually responded as to why VIP injury immunity doesn't apply to this injury.