test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Shroudcloth Wraps - where to get them and is it actually possible

raven#3338 raven Member Posts: 290 Arc User
Not Morlanth Shroud armor, this I got from questline as expected.
But these gloves dropped for my wizard unexpectedly, from random normal mob in River District. No boss, no higher level mob, no encounter, just some poor mob that I one shotted dropped them. They look good and I would gladly use them as transmute also for my warlock but the problem is no one knows how to obtain them. I mean, is it the drop in RD normal, typical thing? Are they available from some quest boss? Any ideas are greatly appreciated. I hate one thing in this game even more than scaling - RNG is so stupid and punishing that if these gloves drop indeed only in RD and from random mobs, then I will never get them which is sad because honestly, there are not many good looking things for transmute.

Comments

• mrsfearshaldmrsfearshald Member Posts: 24 Arc User
    They dropped from the Bone Golem in Throne of Idris during Tales of Old. There is an arm piece called Thunderhowl Wraps that sort of looks similar. Those are currently available on the AH or from Grey Wolf Den.
  • cdnbisoncdnbison Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 806 Arc User
    Bone Golem boss in RD lairs is the usual place they will drop. Got a set this weekend.
  • pitshadepitshade Member Posts: 5,665 Arc User
    Just the regular dig sites. The bone golem has the same drop table as the one from Idris. There is a blue ring called Pale Bone Band, the Amulet of Mourning and the Shroudcloth Wraps. It also drops enchantment shards and Adventure seals.

Strangely enough, this only started when Tales of the Old began. It's obviously not WAI but it should be. Having drops from solo bosses would be a big plus.
    "We have always been at war with Dread Vault" ~ Little Brother
  • tazz4nowtazz4now Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 205 Arc User
    not sure if this is there but check the vendor in Mantol-Derith to the right of Bruenor, there is a bunch of old gear for transmutes there.....good luck