test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Crystal and Herman Yeti Vanity Pets - Winter Festival

trgluestickztrgluestickz Member Posts: 1,144 Arc User
edited December 2019 in Bug Reports (PC)
I purchased the herman vanity pet from the winter festival store and the skin for it is probably the wrong one. Its probably the skin that was intended for the other yeti vanity pet named crystal.

Here is a screenshot of my herman vanity pet and my vanity pet inventory panel:

Here is the blogpost for the winter festival event, it doesn't state directly which one is which but I think herman was supposed to be the one with the dark blue ice instead of the one with the white ice:
https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/neverwinter/news/detail/11322773
--
PVP Rogue,
--[----- "Your friendly neighborhood spawn of Satan." -----]--
----------------------------------------------------------------
Main Character: Hurricane Marigolds (Rogue WK & Assassin)
Ingame Handle: trgluestickz
Discord Name: Hurricane🌀Marigolds#2563
Guilds: She Looked LVL 18 & Essence of Aggression
Alliances: Imperium & Order of the Silent Shroud
Platform: PC
Tagged:

Comments

• nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,495 Cryptic Developer
    Herman is the yeti with the white ice on it. Crystal is the Black Ice yeti. It looks like their icons may have gotten swapped though but I'll confirm with the team!
  • anzacnwanzacnw Member Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited January 2020
    Does Crystal even drop? I've opened 133 parcels+bags and didn't get one. Another user said he opened about 1.300 altogether and didn't get Crystal. He said that it was because he purchased Herman from the vendor before, which eliminated the chances of a Crystal-drop. Is that true? Do you still have the chance of a drop for Crystal once you've purchased the other one?
    Post edited by anzacnw on
  • unthoughtknownunthoughtknown Member Posts: 130 Arc User
    Same issue - opened hundreds. Everyone I know who got crystal had not purchased Herman yet. Hopefully not a bile drench issue:

https://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/neverwinter#/discussion/1238936/tyrant-hunt-drop-bile-drenched/p1