test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Our Imaginary Friends are better than yours !

13»

Comments

• Options
    smedersmeder Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    Hey,

Swedish player here looking to join a guild. I played on xbox a couple years ago and started from scratch on PC the other day. Currently leveling a GWF! @smeder
  • Options
    crularcrular Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Your guild intro caught my eye on reddit. I'm as casual as they come, an old HAMSTER and began playing Neverwinter just a couple of days ago. Thus it is mandatory for you to recruit me, in order to have a fresh fish to laugh at. Right? Of course. You can contact me @crular in game. ;-)
  • Options
    aelaid#6324 aelaid Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Just started playing a few days ago and looking for a friendly guild to laugh and point at my suffering as I have not made it to 70...Yet ^_^

@"aelaid#6324"

- About Me -

I am from the US but I play odd hours. Typically 0600 US central time to as "late" as 1600 US central time. Sometimes as "early" as 2100 US central time on my days off.

Languages: English, Texan

Currently playing a Hunter Ranger (Stormwarden) 41 @ time of application (possible wizard or warlock alt later)
  • Options
    raizel#3514 raizel Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    Hello, you guys still recruiting? if so, i would like to join your guild.
    I just started playing couple days ago, as of now i'm a level 34 control wizard name LilithSahl and looking for a noob friendly guild.
  • Options
    micky1p00micky1p00 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,594 Arc User
    Just adding a note that I usually contact everyone in-game, so I don't respond in this thread unless I can't contact after a while.
  • Options
    henry#1596 henry Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    Hi There, I'd love to join a sociable guild if there's any room currently .I was max level on xbox but am only 39 currently on here but i'm eager to do more end game content and such.Cheers @Henry#1596
  • Options
    magvrahlmagvrahl Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    Hello there, tottaly new player here, and your post caught my eye, im a 36y old player from Portugal that enjoys mmo's, but misses the social aspect that is being lost on such genre. Anyway, i started a new character, a Warlock per say, and i am looking to join a guild to help me out unveil the whole lot of Neverwinter, the aspects of the game and make it enjjoyable. I am in no rush to level because i tend to enjoy the leveling experience with attention in details (tottaly f2p btw). If you can have me, my handle is @magvrahl . Cheers and thanks!
  • Options
    I'll try to catch you in game tomorrow / weekend. What time and time zone you are usually online at?
  • Options
    magvrahlmagvrahl Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    micky1p00 said:

I'll try to catch you in game tomorrow / weekend. What time and time zone you are usually online at?

Hey, my current timezone is UTC+1, and i am normally online after dinner, 21h30 onwards normally, sometimes earlier, depends on the kid will to go to bed ahahah
  • Options
    sobi#1980 sobi Member Posts: 401 Arc User
    Can i join pwease?
  • Options
    excelsor89#0519 excelsor89 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Hello! I'm just downloading the game really after so many years and I was looking around trying to find an interesting guild to take me in and be tolerant with my noobness...I played for a while, back near the release but I don't expect to remember anything, not even my old account info...So if what you're saying about the character of this guild then we're a perfect match! It would be amazing if I could get an invite and join you guys!
  • Options

Hello! I'm just downloading the game really after so many years and I was looking around trying to find an interesting guild to take me in and be tolerant with my noobness...I played for a while, back near the release but I don't expect to remember anything, not even my old account info...So if what you're saying about the character of this guild then we're a perfect match! It would be amazing if I could get an invite and join you guys!

Hehe, what timzone and time you usually on? I'll try to catch you in-game
  • Options
    excelsor89#0519 excelsor89 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited November 2019
    I'm on UTC+2 time zone. I live in Greece. :) I'm online during most of the day in weekends and after 6-7 pm during weekdays...
  • Options
    demandredaginordemandredaginor Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Hey, new player here, in fact the game is still downloading. Am quite interested in having a chat. On discord i'm ChrisCross#7026 alternatively we could chat on steam, where i simply go by Chris. Can't add my steam link apparently, so that's gunna be a bit of a gamble i guess. In any case, hope to hear from ya soon!
  • Options
    edited November 2019

Hey, new player here, in fact the game is still downloading. Am quite interested in having a chat. On discord i'm ChrisCross#7026 alternatively we could chat on steam, where i simply go by Chris. Can't add my steam link apparently, so that's gunna be a bit of a gamble i guess. In any case, hope to hear from ya soon!

You can find me at Janne#0660
    I'm probably on most of the public NW discords. One of them is the "Protectors Enclave" you joined but left.

I do not use steam in any relation to NW.

Also a good way will be to write your in-game account name, and what time and time zone you are and I'll try to catch you in game.
  • Options
    dread4moordread4moor Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,154 Arc User
    Props to the "Harvard of Neverwinter" that is Imaginary Friends.
    This guild has historically produced some of our most prominent theorycrafters and statisticians.
    Took is a Ronin, but always wanted to pay my respect to this admirable guild.
    You've contributed a significant amount of knowledge to the community.
    Took's respect.
    JrUzbQw.jpg?1
    I am Took.
    "Full plate and packing steel" in NW since 2013.
  • Options
    Forgot to link here, more/additional info in a recent reddit post:

https://www.reddit.com/r/Neverwinter/comments/cjdvbi/wanted/
  • Options
    hecate#6722 hecate Member Posts: 1 New User
    Hey there, just a newbie tiefling wondering if I can join. Still low level but working on it. Normally playing EU 1700-2000.
    Hope to have fun with you guys
  • Options
    gruzzlebeard#2614 gruzzlebeard Member Posts: 1 New User
    Hey! I'm in Canada, but work night shifts so I'm on around EU time. Completely new player. I'm 27 years old and I'm enjoying this game, but would like somewhere to be social and get help from time to time. My character is a half-elf warlock @micky1p00
  • Options

Hey! I'm in Canada, but work night shifts so I'm on around EU time. Completely new player. I'm 27 years old and I'm enjoying this game, but would like somewhere to be social and get help from time to time. My character is a half-elf warlock @micky1p00

Cool, I looked now and you are not online, I'll try to catch you up at the evening (EU).
  • Options