test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Mod 18 Feedback

MOD 18 BOOTS : ''+5% dmg, -50% incoming healing''

Its really too much -50% incoming healing... its impossible to balance.
even with ioun 2k Power/+10% Incoming healing + 3 tacticals rank 15 you reach -25% incoming healing...
thinking about power lost, thoose boots for a +2% dmg from heelf of fury arent good....
put a -25% incoming healing instead!!

Cw's still using Endouring Boots, so they havent 'class boots', Hr and melee using heelf of fury... are really bad/old options

Comments

• djnasty93djnasty93 Member Posts: 168 Arc User
    And why dont you increase dmg of new set at 10%? to make it really best choose in the Infernal Citadel?
  • exgardianexgardian Member Posts: 255 Arc User
    djnasty93 said:

And why dont you increase dmg of new set at 10%? to make it really best choose in the Infernal Citadel?

An Orcus's Boots ? No, please.

For a effect like this, the downside must be high.

Leave this to Masterwork items
    2fv72Fw.png
  • jules#6770 jules Member Posts: 709 Arc User
    edited December 2019
    exgardian said:

djnasty93 said:

The what now? The "maybe once in an eternity viable for 1 mod" MW items? I mean, I would like the general idea! But how often did that really work?

Doesn't matter either way in my opinion, because the cost is an idiotic idea. People rarely have solo-only gear, and I have a feeling those people that could wouldn't touch the new gear.
    Sides, it feels like the dps FINALLY wrapped their head around incoming healing as, you know, a thing in general :D and then we are offered something like this, and I just KNOW there will be a handful people running around new content with no incoming healing. Why.
    I dislike the general idea of a - this, + this gamble. I already strongly disagreed with it in the past, but incoming healing as the cost is just so estranged from the game, I seriously can't do this anymore. Oh good gooooood.
    On the upside (or is it?) You can tell who you don't want on your group if you don't want you dedicated healer to ragequit.

Post edited by jules#6770 on
    - bye bye -
  • theraxin#5169 theraxin Member Posts: 370 Arc User
    edited December 2019

exgardian said:

djnasty93 said:

The what now? The "maybe once in an eternity viable for 1 mod" MW items? I mean, I would like the general idea! But how often did that really work?

Doesn't matter either way in my opinion, because the cost is an idiotic idea. People rarely have solo-only gear, and I have a feeling those people that could wouldn't touch the new gear.
    Sides, it feels like the dps FINALLY wrapped their head around incoming healing as, you know, a thing in general :D and then we are offered something so blatantly idiotic like this, that I just KNOW there will be a handful people running around new content with no incoming healing. Why.
    I dislike the general idea of a - this, + this gamble. I already strongly disagreed with it in the past, but incoming healing as the cost is just so estranged from the game, I seriously can't do this anymore. Oh good gooooood.

Honestly, if they would just make like 80+ MW items instead of the rare monster stuff people probably would be more engaged with the mod. I can't see a reason why to interest yourself with the monster gear after a week, because I probably could have a full collection after that time. And at least MW can have fixed AD price items in it to be reagent, so the thing probably would have some value to it. And if the most of it were assigned to the lower levels, not new ones, I'd make the lower levels useful.
  • jules#6770 jules Member Posts: 709 Arc User

exgardian said:

djnasty93 said:

Sides, it feels like the dps FINALLY wrapped their head around incoming healing as, you know, a thing in general :D and then we are offered something so blatantly idiotic like this, that I just KNOW there will be a handful people running around new content with no incoming healing. Why.

Honestly, if they would just make like 80+ MW items instead of the rare monster stuff people probably would be more engaged with the mod. I can't see a reason why to interest yourself with the monster gear after a week, because I probably could have a full collection after that time. And at least MW can have fixed AD price items in it to be reagent, so the thing probably would have some value to it. And if the most of it were assigned to the lower levels, not new ones, I'd make the lower levels useful.
    Yeah, the biggest let-down was MW for me, not the mod itself. I thought they would finally keep professions and MW as a decent progression system up to date after they reworked it, but after many many people told me I shouldn't get my hopes up I thankfully stopped throwing all my AD at professions and did it only leisurely.
    It's a shame.
    - bye bye -
  • djnasty93djnasty93 Member Posts: 168 Arc User
    i mean to increase dmg of the set neck belt artifact from 5% vs demons undeads imps, to 10%.
    i repeat that -50% incoming healing if incoming heal can go under 0% its an huge mess, just bcause an heal cant be -50% effective xD its absurd if you cant get an heal but 2% more dmg of normal.... i want -50% incoming healing but almost 10% dmg, something that value the % of dmg