test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Wishes to the Never Winter Santa Claus

naomilisunnaomilisun Member Posts: 1 Arc User

Please give us back the old Boon and Talent System. <3<3<3

New players would play more Campaigns and the BIS players would have exciting rotations again and we could experiment a lot with the talents, boons and rotations.
It wouldn't be that boring anymore.

And maybe you could put a system in place, so that until players could play the dungen SOLO without scaling. ;-)

Wonderful Christmas <3<3<3

Comments

• Options
    coltoncarson#7736 coltoncarson Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2020
    A few things for those new to winter festival, some confusion or questions I've seen in our Alliance from those new to gifting and fun. Do not open your parcels until you have opened 20 starlight bags. The loot is better after 20 and the parcels are unbound whereas the bags are not. https://solitaire.onl/

The Simril holiday helper companion is (theoretically) bugged. Our Alliance has noticed increased light drops (WAI) but decreased starlight bag drop when this companion is on a character. It's technically anecdotal but even our resident number cruncher/spreadsheet guy agrees the drop rate seems to be different. https://9apps.ooo/

Keep your beacon of simril- whether or not you want it. If you discard it you will continue to get it as you open parcels and it will result in less loot. Winterfest runs through the end of the Winterfest zenith. Hope this helps!
    Post edited by coltoncarson#7736 on
  • Options
    regenerderegenerde Member Posts: 3,043 Arc User
    Dear Neverwinter Santa Claus,
    please turn every item in the possession of a scammer into coal this year.
    Thank you.
    I do believe in killing the messenger...
    Want to know why?
    Because it sends a message!
  • Options
    jules#6770 jules Member Posts: 709 Arc User
    regenerde said:

Thank you.

Coal? Are you sure :P
    - bye bye -
  • Options
    kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator

regenerde said:

Thank you.

Coal, not coal wards.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • Options
    pitshadepitshade Member Posts: 5,665 Arc User
    Charcoal was an excellent gift 1 year ago.
    "We have always been at war with Dread Vault" ~ Little Brother
  • Options
    callumf#9018 callumf Member Posts: 1,710 Arc User

A few things for those new to winter festival, some confusion or questions I've seen in our Alliance from those new to gifting and fun. Do not open your parcels until you have opened 20 starlight bags. The loot is better after 20 and the parcels are unbound whereas the bags are not.

The Simril holiday helper companion is (theoretically) bugged. Our Alliance has noticed increased light drops (WAI) but decreased starlight bag drop when this companion is on a character. It's technically anecdotal but even our resident number cruncher/spreadsheet guy agrees the drop rate seems to be different.

Keep your beacon of simril- whether or not you want it. If you discard it you will continue to get it as you open parcels and it will result in less loot. Winterfest runs through the end of the Winterfest zenith. Hope this helps!

I agree with this - as a vet player even I get confused about when to open what ;)

The Starlight Parcels that are free from the Zen store "loot" has been underwhelming by a long way so far... but the more you open the better it gets [I think]
  • Options
    jules#6770 jules Member Posts: 709 Arc User
    Yeah, they do.
    kreatyve said:

regenerde said:

Thank you.

Coal, not coal wards.
    Yeah, yeah, we don't have sarcasm signs around here!
    - bye bye -
  • Options
    pjohnakospjohnakos Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    plz neverwinter santa give me a bag to put all my artifacts. one big bag like the one for vanity pets plz.
    there are so many artifacts and im a completionist i want them all!!!!
  • Options
    giz#2086 giz Member Posts: 190 Arc User
    A Mod 15 class/role system. Or a token to change my two paths roles (i want to play Warlock with two DPS paragons)
  • Options
    emihirst159#2332 emihirst159 Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    Could someone update the lore lists on your webpage please? I collect lore and I have a list from the website but have missed out on a few pieces because they are simply NOT THERE to find. The Dirt covered Doll and the Seal of Thay were the final straw, I looked everywhere in the Pauper's Field Hills for them and found nothing but moody gnolls.
    GOVERNMENT HEALTH WARNING: Exposure to this .sig can be hazardous to your health.
  • Options
    dread4moordread4moor Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,154 Arc User
    edited December 2019
    Took wants an official Red Ryder carbine action two-hundred shot range model air rifle.

Okay...
    Took told a lie.
    Took wants...

But be careful delivering it to Took's Hobbit hole.
    It's fragile.
    JrUzbQw.jpg?1
    I am Took.
    "Full plate and packing steel" in NW since 2013.