test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

possible bug - difference in ilvl

bilena#3865 bilena Member Posts: 1 Arc User
I have created a 2nd loadout for a DPS build. I've chosen the same gear, companions and mounts as my tank build. Only to find out that my dps build has 175 ilvl more then the tank build.

The only difference is the choice of boons. But from what I can calculate from the screen, they should both give 1450 ilvl.

Comments

• wilbur626wilbur626 Member Posts: 1,019 Arc User
    Boons not giving ilvl have been reported several times @skingdev#1102
    Elite Whaleboy
  • skingdev#1102 skingdev Member, Cryptic Developer Posts: 77 Cryptic Developer
    Each Boon point should give a flat 25 IL. I'll have someone go through a class and verify they are all granting 25 IL. What Class are you?

- SKing
  • pitshadepitshade Member Posts: 5,665 Arc User
    I think it's something with Hit Point boons, but it's fairly common for any class I use loadouts with to have some differents. Daily use loadouts may have gold gain where boss loadouts jave HP. The HP loadouts have less IL.
    "We have always been at war with Dread Vault" ~ Little Brother
    @bilena#3865 Your specific case.

A tester pulled your container. Your IL discrepancy between your loadouts is in your mounts.

Looking into the Boons still for anything that stands out. If anyone has any more specific information that could help, let me know.

- SKing
  • brewaldbrewald Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 212 Arc User
    Hi @skingdev#1102

It's Boons with statistics (armpen, def...) who don't give IL.

Brew.
    Brewald - GWF 18.3k
    Eleonore - CW Mof Renegade 17.5k
    Harlgard le Vieux - OP Prot 18.3k
    Valrik - DC AC 18.2k
    Furiela - SW Temp 18.1k
  • aixis2000aixis2000 Member Posts: 211 Arc User
    yes I had this on my CW too. I respecced and lost 400 IL. I didnt change anything else (no gear, enchants, mounts...etc) on that toon
    We figured it out. It turns our there are a few Boons that are giving 50 IL instead of 25 IL. We actually already have a fix for this internally for M18. Your loadouts should even out once the next module releases.

- SKing
  • dontez1dontez1 Member Posts: 114 Arc User

We figured it out. It turns our there are a few Boons that are giving 50 IL instead of 25 IL. We actually already have a fix for this internally for M18. Your loadouts should even out once the next module releases.

- SKing

So glad you are with us @skingdev#1102 I reported a problem with boon points quite some time ago.. I think you may have got it :)

https://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/neverwinter/#/discussion/1251247/hp-boons-do-not-give-il

It was just a discrepancy with IL when swapping boon points and it was a pain to pin down...